Jump to content

Featured Replies

It is shocking them missed top 10 when they were top 5 all week :lol:

 

Surely that much would make it shocking?

Exactly :angry: I'm over the shock and into the annoyance phase now!

  • Replies 357
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

 

They haven't exactly set the chart alight as of late have they

They haven't exactly set the chart alight as of late have they

But the whole midweeks thing.

 

Anyway, lol - I'd recon Soulmate has sold about 45k now...

14 :down: (from 9) Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/RUG261CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 60-68-xx-xx-xx-xx-72-66-55-32-23-5-9-14 [10 wks]

 

Release date: 9-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: RUG261CD

Label: DOMINO

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Fluorescent Adolescent

2. The Bakery

3. Plastic Tramp

4. Too Much To Ask

 

Prediction Thread Here

 

of_17.jpg

Fluorescent Adolescent :wub: Shocked to find out they OPENED with this at their gig last night :o It looks like they played their three most famous songs as their first three ones. :lol:

Natasha needs to start shifting some albums though :( That's where the money is...

 

The entire "N.B" project is a textbook case on how NOT to go about releasing music.

Finally Natasha had good runs with 'Babies' and 'Soulmate'! That's good she's still in the public eye.

I hope the album would do better though lol

  • Author
Natasha needs to start shifting some albums though :( That's where the money is...

 

The entire "N.B" project is a textbook case on how NOT to go about releasing music.

 

 

Her sister Nikola Rachelle should be releasing her new material later in the year I think. :unsure:

16 :ne: Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697117762.JPG

 

Chart Run: 16 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697117762

Label: RCA

 

The rise of Newton Faulkner has taken a steady path over the past 2 years with constant touring, primarily with leftfield “surfer friendly” acts such as Donovan Frankenreiter and John Butler Trio and more recently with more commercial acts like James Morrison and Paolo Nutini.

Following the release of his debut single 'I Need Something', Newton Faulkner releases his next effort 'Dream Catch Me', which will be followed by his debut album release 'Hand Built By Robots' at the end of July. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Dream Catch Me

2. Ageing Superhero [Home Demo]

 

I know that this guy is a good singer but this I find this song this singer's hairdo very annoying.

13 :down: (from 12) Amy MacDonald - Mr Rock & Roll [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1736026.JPG

 

Chart Run: 12-13 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 16-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1736026

Label: MERCURY

 

19 year old singer- songwriter, Amy Macdonald releases her first main single after the limited edition release of 'Poison Prince', earlier in the year. 'Mr Rock N Roll' can be heard at most of the major festivals this summer, and is looking to make Amy Macdonald Scotland's newest rising star. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Mr Rock N Roll

2. Somebody New

Natasha needs to start shifting some albums though :( That's where the money is...

 

The entire "N.B" project is a textbook case on how NOT to go about releasing music.

In the words of Rihanna, 'Eh'? She's sold about 25k over the last 3 weeks. About 30k of the 70k total from NB has been during the Soulmate period...

Only down 1 for Amy MacDonald! Good, I like this song ^_^
Her sister Nikola Rachelle should be releasing her new material later in the year I think. :unsure:

 

 

YAY at last! It's about time she releases something, I love her stuff!

  • Author
I like this, very catchy indeed, not too sure on the album, I wait until she releases another single from it, I think
Her sister Nikola Rachelle should be releasing her new material later in the year I think. :unsure:

I heard that too :D Wonder if there's room in the world for a 2nd successful Bedingfield? We've seen that Daniel and Tash couldn't manage it at the same time :lol:

 

I really like this now :D

Amy MacDonald = My Personal Chart #1.

 

I will be buying her debut album tomorrow. I've heard Poison Prince & Footballer's Wives & from these three tracks it is worth buying.

 

 

12 :down: (from 10) My Chemical Romance - Teenagers [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/W771CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 42-35-29-16-9-10-12 [7 wks]

 

Release date: 9-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: W771CD

Label: WARNERS

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Teenagers

2. Dead! [Live]

 

My Chemical Romance Forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.