Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 357
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 :right: (from 2) Kate Nash - Foundations [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1735509.JPG

 

Chart Run: 2-2-3-2-2 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 25-6-2007

Availability: usually ships within 3-5 days

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1735509

Label: POLYDOR

 

It's been a wicked year for young Kate Nash- she fell down the stairs, broke her foot and found that actually, she could write songs. Kate fused poetry with performance and beats and has produced peerless pop confections. The first of these was 'Caroline Is A Victim' which sent myspace crazy. Kate has since signed to Fiction and gone from strength to strength, with 'Foundations' being her first proper single, with an album to follow in September. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Foundations

2. Habanera

 

Discussion Thread Here

She sounds well disappointed on the phone doesn't she. :eek:
Kate Nash is gonna rival being the unluckiest #2 single not to make #1 soon
Poor Kate caught in between two monster hits! she deserved #1 this week just for putting up with Rihanna all this time.

Awww I really don't think Timbaland should have had any #1s this year at all. This song is WAY better than the last one but still :/

Hopefully Kate will finally have her way next week and knock him off.

 

I'm wondering what was the difference in the end between Kate and Timbo.
  • Author
I'm wondering what was the difference in the end between Kate and Timbo.

 

 

Apparently they had to do a recount, I think Timbaland was ahead by 1 unit :o

1 :up: (from 3) Timbaland Feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E. - The Way I Are [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1742316.JPG

 

Chart Run: 18-6-4-3-1 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 23-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1742316

Label: POLYDOR

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. The Way I Are [Extended Version]

2. The Way I Are [Timbaland Vs Nephew]

 

Discussion Thread Here

Apparently they had to do a recount, I think Timbaland was ahead by 1 unit :o

What? Where do you have this information from? :o :o :o

Apparently they had to do a recount, I think Timbaland was ahead by 1 unit :o

I'll happily buy a copy of Timbaland to cast aside any doubt :D

Glad about Timbaland ... not a big fan of his next single though :(

 

Oh and LOL at Green Day appearing.

Apparently they had to do a recount, I think Timbaland was ahead by 1 unit :o

He well has me to thank if that's the case. I downloaded it cuz I was BORED one day. :heart:

He well has me to thank if that's the case. I downloaded it cuz I was BORED one day. :heart:

And you told me to aswell :magic: But Cass declined.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.