Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 357
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

songs to enter/debut in the top 10 singles chart in 2007 (* = on download)

 

13/01/2007 2. ERIC PRYDZ VS FLOYD - PROPER EDUCATION

13/01/2007 4. U2 - WINDOW IN THE SKIES

20/01/2007 3. MIKA - GRACE KELLY*

20/01/2007 4. JUST JACK - STARZ IN THEIR EYES*

03/02/2007 6. FALL OUT BOY – THIS AIN’T A SCENE, IT’S AN ARMS RACE*

17/02/2007 2. KAISER CHIEFS - RUBY*

10/03/2007 7. GOSSIP - STANDING IN THE WAY OF CONTROL {2007 RE-RELEASE}

10/03/2007 8. CASCADA - MIRACLE

24/03/2007 1. GIRLS ALOUD & SUGABABES - WALK THIS WAY

24/03/2007 3. THE PROCLAIMERS FEAT. BRIAN POTTER & ANDY PIPKIN - I'M GONNA BE (500 MILES)*

14/04/2007 6. MARK RONSON - STOP ME*

14/04/2007 8. TIMBALAND/NELLY FURTADO/JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - GIVE IT TO ME*

14/04/2007 10. BEYONCE/SHAKIRA - BEAUTIFUL LIAR*

12/05/2007 10. HELLOGOODBYE - HERE (IN YOUR ARMS)* (Avril @ 3 = re-entry)

19/05/2007 1. MCFLY - BABY'S COMING BACK (Scooch @ 5 = re-entry)

26/05/2007 1. RIHANNA - UMBRELLA*

09/06/2007 9. CALVIN HARRIS - THE GIRLS*

23/06/2007 9. KELLY CLARKSON - NEVER AGAIN

07/07/2007 2. KATE NASH - FOUNDATIONS

04/08/2007 10. MANIC STREET PREACHERS - AUTUMNSONG

3 :down: (from 1) Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1735491.JPG

 

Chart Run: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3 [11 wks]

 

Release date: 28-5-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 1735491

Label: MERCURY

 

Def Jam Platinum recording artist Rihanna is back with a new single 'Umbrella' featuring Jay-Z from her forthcoming album 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. With it's constructed hip hop beat and edgy rock sound, this track will have you singing the hook for days! - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Umbrella [Radio Edit]

2. Umbrella [seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit]

3. Umbrella [The Lindbergh Palace Remix]

4. Umbrella [Orange Closed Captioned]

 

Prediction Thread Here

 

of_76.jpg

Ten weeks is pretty amazing for this, I'd never have thought that would happen when I first heard it at all. :o

 

Come on Timbaland!!!

Ten weeks is pretty amazing for this, I'd never have thought that would happen when I first heard it at all. :o

Me neither :o

After 10 weeks of rubbish weather in the UK Rihanna is no longer #1 in the UK in the same week that weather forecasters are predicting a sunny week ahead in the Southern part of the UK.

 

Coincidence or was Rihanna's Umbrella a curse?

Not really al ot going on in the top 20 this week. :o

Yay that Rihanna's finally off - FABULOUS tune but it's getting a bit tiresome now.

 

I would've liked Groove Armada to be higher but I'm pleased Avril is still holding up so well. The song reminds me of someone I lost recently. :wub: <3

 

Also Enrique's song has done so well :o

The new Darren Hayes track reminds me of it for some reason. :lol:

We are having a heatwave next week, :lol:

 

How ironic is that!

 

Maybe Umbrella was a curse

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.