November 4, 200718 yr Author Only four of their songs have fell out of the top 10 in its second week. BCB from 1 > 20, SNGE from 3 > 20, Ultraviolet 9 > 24, ROT3F 5 > 16. Thanks, Mark. More than I thought!
November 4, 200718 yr I cant believe Elvis and Koopa beat Robyn, very disappointed I'm very disappointed too :angry:
November 4, 200718 yr Wow, Elvis beats his original peak with Viva las Vegas, originally the track peaked at #17
November 4, 200718 yr I'm not fond of Robyn but I like her more than Elvis and Koopa. All those pensioners need to stop purchasing these old Elvis releases.
November 4, 200718 yr Author Bence * says: I eat my hat if koopa are higher than robyn Jester says: would you like a side dish with that hat? :lol:
November 4, 200718 yr 16 Koopa - The Crash [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/JXCD904.JPG Chart Run: 16 [1 wk] Release date: 29-10-2007 Availability: on order from supplier Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: JXCD904 Label: CODE7 Video here (30 sec promo): TAACyCef0wU track listing 1. Crash 2. Metal Set
November 4, 200718 yr Bence * says: I eat my hat if koopa are higher than robyn Jester says: would you like a side dish with that hat? :lol: http://benboy.uw.hu/egyeb/tongue.jpg
November 4, 200718 yr Author This is a bit, well, meh. Its not any different to anything else about at the mo. What is the fuss all about?
November 4, 200718 yr Have Busted reformed? I've not heard the song, but basing that comment on previous awful singles.
November 4, 200718 yr 15 Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697125212.JPG Original Chart Run (1964): 46-29-20-18-17-18-22-29-40-42-42-48 [12 wks] Chart Run: 15 [1 wk] Release date: 29-10-2007 Availability: usually ships within 7-10 days Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697125212 Label: RCA Video here: aQELt0LAZ5g track listing 1. Viva Las Vegas 2. What'd I Say 3. Viva Las Vegas [Alt. Takes 1 & 2]
November 4, 200718 yr 30 (from 49) Avril Lavigne - Hot [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697170362.JPG Chart Run: 51-49-30 [2 wks] Release date: 29-10-2007 Availability: in stock Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697170362 Label: COLUMBIA The latest single to be taken from Canadian superstar Avril Lavigne’s hit album 'The Best Damn Thing', 'Hot' is yet another soring and anthemic youth-culture-defining single from Avril, who has spent much of this year globetrotting and playing a number of festivals throughout the summer all across Europe, including a great live set at T In The Park. - HMV Video here: 8alyqnPyyvI track listing 1. Hot 2. I Can Do Better [Acoustic] Clearly the video for the song hurt Avril since she does some dancing in it. Also, it surprasses "Nobody's Home" as the singer's lowest charting single in her 5 year-career
November 4, 200718 yr Personally, I preferred ZZ Top's & Bruce Springsteen's versions of Viva Las Vegas to Elvis' original.
Create an account or sign in to comment