December 6, 200718 yr Author Is Ernie K Doe moving up or down as the week progresses? I'd love to see that hit the top 40 since it's not a major release! I know Tuesday he was just 5 places away from the top 40, but so far we only had Top 40 updates for the singles after Tuesday, I should imagine he is still hoovering just outside
December 6, 200718 yr Perhaps if the British public were to get behind the British artists a little more, instead of building them up and then standing by and doing their best to knock them down again out of pure jealousy, this wouldn't happen. We need to start supporting our British artists instead of filling the pockets of all the US ones who all sound the same anyway. Why should we spend our hard earned money just to be patriotic ...surely you buy an album because you like it..... not because of where the artist was born.
December 6, 200718 yr Why should we spend our hard earned money just to be patriotic ...surely you buy an album because you like it..... not because of where the artist was born. As much as Natasha & co's flops make me sad, I totally agree with you. But we can blame people for buying $h!t music, and there is more $h!t music in the US production than in the UK production :P
December 6, 200718 yr Maybe the first albums didn't live up to expectations so they didn't buy the second, especially in the case of JB when the album really took off on the basis of one HUGE single. :unsure: Edited December 6, 200718 yr by truly talented
December 6, 200718 yr Author In the last update, has Britney managed to stay in top 75 with her album? Ahe was Top 80 on Tuesday, nothing in the update for today,
December 6, 200718 yr Author Any mika update today oh and shayne ward :D Mika down 5 Shayne Ward down 2
December 6, 200718 yr Author Mikey, How much have Britney, Phil and Craig fallen today since Sunday? Thanx Britney down 10 Phil down 5 Craig down 7
December 6, 200718 yr Wohoo a non mover and shayne is a sore thumb right now with a great song hope it can hang in there
December 6, 200718 yr Totally agree with this. Didn't like the charts a few years ago and lost interest. Now they actually mean something again. I find it's based on hype a lot these days sadly.
December 6, 200718 yr Where the hell did The Enemy come from? :o Great to see, could they possibly be top 10 by Sunday? ^_^
December 6, 200718 yr But we can blame people for buying $h!t music, and there is more $h!t music in the US production than in the UK production I absolutely agree with that. But we buy the US music because we're told its `cool'. Maybe the first albums didn't live up to expectations so they didn't buy the second, especially in the case of JB when the album really took off on the basis of one HUGE single. :unsure: I have both albums. The second IMO isn't as good as the first was. I liked every song on there except one, but its still a whole lot better than most of the imported stuff. I'm more inclined to think people aren't buying it because they've been convinced JB is rubbish by the all powerful radio DJ's and those who didn't like him having the success he had.
December 6, 200718 yr I find it's based on hype a lot these days sadly. I think it's gone back the other way - if it was all hype Kylie and the Spice Girls would both have had number 1 singles in the last few weeks.
December 6, 200718 yr I absolutely agree with that. But we buy the US music because we're told its `cool'. I have both albums. The second IMO isn't as good as the first was. I liked every song on there except one, but its still a whole lot better than most of the imported stuff. I'm more inclined to think people aren't buying it because they've been convinced JB is rubbish by the all powerful radio DJ's and those who didn't like him having the success he had. Just the same way as the public were like sheep & rushed out to buy into him when he was touted as the best thing since sliced bread. Works both ways.
December 6, 200718 yr Author Any news on the Sugas album and singles? Thanks Mikey Actually I've answered this a few pages back
Create an account or sign in to comment