December 7, 200718 yr Thank you Mikey, and when you have some sales info, it would be nice to know what are the sales for #3 and #4 single :P
December 7, 200718 yr Very close between 3, 4 & 5 in the album chart. I think the Eagles could possibly go top #3 by Sunday. Edited December 7, 200718 yr by truly talented
December 7, 200718 yr Author Oh yeh, can we see how far ahead GA are of no4 please, thank you! I've got no sales for the singles so I can't tell you unless a dickiie bird knows different, album sales were passed on to me. ========== And my comp has gone so slow due to Secruity updates back later.
December 7, 200718 yr Mikey, has Maroon 5's album climbed from last week's position? Thanks in advance
December 7, 200718 yr Author Mikey, has Maroon 5's album climbed from last week's position? Thanks in advance Yes it has, just 4 places
December 7, 200718 yr I don't understand how GA can be No.1 on Itunes for 2 weeks, but still only be at No.3 on the chart?!? (and that trash at No.2 bearly scraping the top 10) most other act who make No.1 on Itunes, usually score a No.1 single (I know it doesn't happen all the time but MOST of the time) for the last 3 years we've had Biology, Something Kinda Oooh & now Call The Shots No.1 on Itunes but not in the chart?? I just think it's really strange... :huh:
December 7, 200718 yr I take it Girls Aloud are not selling very well physically? And i thought they had a loyal fanbase who bought physical singles too? :cry: Guess not :cry: :cry: :cry:
December 7, 200718 yr I take it Girls Aloud are not selling very well physically? At least they're not a McFly band. ^_^ They may not have a strong fanbase who's buying lots of their physical CDs, but they have a great appeal to general audience who download legally their singles ^^ I think it's better, songs doing very well on downloads are songs which are not forgetable in few months, so it's a good thing :)
December 7, 200718 yr There must be some plot! :o :lol: Well if they're still at No.1 on Itunes on Sunday but not moved up to No.2 I think there MUST be 'somthin kinda....oooh' goin on!!! <_< :lol:
December 7, 200718 yr I don't know the percentage but i think its alot. I remember when Scooch released Flying the Flag - is was #2 on physical cd sales which was about 4-5000 but #5 overall with sales of 15,000 i think. So I'm sure downloads are in the higher percentage
December 7, 200718 yr I don't know the percentage but i think its alot. I remember when Scooch released Flying the Flag - is was #2 on physical cd sales which was about 4-5000 but #5 overall with sales of 15,000 i think. So I'm sure downloads are in the higher percentage Sorry, I meant what % is itunes of the whole download market, Edited December 7, 200718 yr by Olympus
December 7, 200718 yr a climb of 4 places for maroon 5 is actually good this year. I hope it makes 300k by the end of the year. I take it the single hasn't been top 40 since Tuesday, what with all the xmas songs entering.
December 7, 200718 yr I take it Girls Aloud are not selling very well physically? Not particularly - they're only 8 on physicals
Create an account or sign in to comment