Jump to content

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Where will it chart?

    • Number 1
      5
    • Top 3
      13
    • Top 5
      17
    • Top 10
      30
    • Top 20
      6
    • Top 40
      1
    • Top 75
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think #1 Ricky? :o

 

The video is excellent! :heart: I'm not overly keen on the track and it still hasn't grown on me but the video is helping it grow. I think between #9-#11 but of course I want it to be as big of a hit as possible. :D

I was thinking if TIP liked it then it has wider appeal.

It seems like a grower also.

 

Disappointed with the video, although can see that it's funny, still I doubt funny video's sell music.

Another problem is that it's quite some time until it's released (31st March ?), I remember the mess about 'Ain't No Other Man' which seemed that it would of been #1 if it was released a week earlier. Hope the same mistake is not repeated with Mariah's single.

It seems like a grower also.

Oh, I definitely think it's a grower. At first I was a little underwhelmed, but after a few listens I'm addicted to it. :lol: I was the same with 'Feedback' as well.

Is hard to predict to be honest.

 

I did originally think it would peak at there or thereabouts #8 but now i'm not so sure. The video's the sort of video that will get lots of rotation on the music channels and Radio 1 have added it to their playlist and the track in general is quite radio friendly, and it seems to be appealing to a very wide range of people. I now think it'll go in at #3, might possibly go higher depending on how much certain tracks are doing just before its release.

Mariah is one, if not my fave artist of all.

 

But this is such a huge dissapointment :( Its an ok song, but it just sounds like an album track.

 

If "Its Like That" could only make 4 and that is wonderful, i predict this at 6-10.

Edited by Ryan

I love the video and the song I like not so much after killing it to start with, but it should go Top 5 I hope.
This single is trash, it sounds like a track that was rejected from TEOM (and the tracks on that album were awful, so that is saying something). This song would do absolutely NOTHING if it wasn't performed by a musician of her status. I hope the album is better, because I really want to love it... :( :puke2:
The release date of Mariah Carey's new single Touch My Body is the 31st March. What do you think, will she be a contender for a top 10 position? Will Touch My Body be her third number 1 after Without You and Against All Odds (with Westlife)?

 

IMO it should go T5 after the success of her last album - but I still think her singing talents are best utilised for ballads, rather than R&B.

 

The video for a song titled 'Touch My Body' has interesting possibilities, though... :)

 

It's $h!te...

 

And it's released the same day as Sam Sparro... so thankfully no chance of going number 1

 

i like it!! from the very first listen but this is a also grower, i think this will do well, top3 but i'd like to see this at #1. as you know there are 2 mariahs....the vocal gymnastics songs and the more urban side and this is the latter with a laidback groove and quirky lyrics. its a subtle track not showy and it has a great simple and fun video, its good to see mariah not taking herself too seriously. this is one of the better and strongest lead singles from mariah :thumbup:

i wanna see how this song goes top 100 on downloads then top 90 on downloads too then top 80 on downloads TOO and THEN #76 (best position of it in the whole) after the physical release!! LOL

but it ain't gonna happen!

people adore Mariah whatever the song she releases!

 

so i voted for #1 finally!

I voted Top 20. I wouldn't be surprised if it only made the low 30 mark either... it's an OK song IMO.
i recok about 3-5 i'll go with 4 :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.