Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

To be edited properly later in the week!!!

 

TRACKS

1) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Now Or Never

2) Lemar - If She Knew

3) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - I Want It All

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE

5) Girls Aloud - The Promise

 

6) Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

8) Duffy - Rain On Your Parade NE

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

 

11) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - A Night To Remember

12) Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight

13) Leona Lewis ft Akon - Forgive Me

14) Adele - Make You Feel My Love NE

15) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

16) Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part NE

17) Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat

18) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Scream

19) Scouting For Girls - I Wish I Was James Bond

20) The Saturdays - Up

 

21) Robin Thicke - Magic

22) The Script - Breakeven

23) Boyzone - Love You Anyway

24) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Senior Year Spring Musical NE

25) Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing

26) The Feeling - Join With Us

27) James Blunt - Love Love Love NE

28) Metro Station - Shake It

29) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

30) N-Dubz - Papa (Can U Hear Me) NE

 

31) The Kooks - Sway

32) Craig David - Insomnia RE

33) Feeder - Sweet 16

34) Feeder - Tracing Lines

35) Gym Class Heroes ft The-Dream - Cookie Jar

36) Take That - Greatest Day NE

37) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

38) Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

39) Christian Falk ft Robyn - Dream On NE

40) N-Dubz - Ouch!

 

ALBUM

1) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - High School Musical 3: Senior Year OST

2) Feeder - Swim: Resurfaced

3) Scouting For Girls - Scouting For Girls

4) Feeder - Silent Cry

5) The Script - The Script

 

6) The Kooks - Konk

7) Gabriella Cilmi - Lessons To Be Learned RE

8) The Feeling - Join With Us

9) Feeder - Swim: EP

10) Remi Nicole - My Conscience And I NE

  • Replies 6
  • Views 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Lemar - If She Knew

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE :w00t:

5) Girls Aloud - The Promise

6) Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

8) Duffy - Rain On Your Parade NE

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

12) Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight

13) Leona Lewis ft Akon - Forgive Me

14) Adele - Make You Feel My Love NE

15) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

16) Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part NE

17) Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat

19) Scouting For Girls - I Wish I Was James Bond

20) The Saturdays - Up

21) Robin Thicke - Magic

22) The Script - Breakeven

25) Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing

26) The Feeling - Join With Us

27) James Blunt - Love Love Love NE

28) Metro Station - Shake It

29) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

31) The Kooks - Sway

32) Craig David - Insomnia RE

35) Gym Class Heroes ft The-Dream - Cookie Jar

36) Take That - Greatest Day NE

37) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

38) Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

39) Christian Falk ft Robyn - Dream On NE

:wub:

Hi Juranamo how are you?, heres what i like from your chart this week.

 

2) Lemar - If She Knew

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE

5) Girls Aloud - The Promise

6) Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

8) Duffy - Rain On Your Parade NE

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

12) Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight

13) Leona Lewis ft Akon - Forgive Me

14) Adele - Make You Feel My Love NE

15) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

16) Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part NE

20) The Saturdays - Up

25) Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing

26) The Feeling - Join With Us

29) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

36) Take That - Greatest Day NE

37) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

38) Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

39) Christian Falk ft Robyn - Dream On NE

Hi

 

I like:

 

 

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE

5) Girls Aloud - The Promise

6) Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

8) Duffy - Rain On Your Parade NE

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

13) Leona Lewis ft Akon - Forgive Me

14) Adele - Make You Feel My Love NE

17) Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat

22) The Script - Breakeven

31) The Kooks - Sway

34) Feeder - Tracing Lines

36) Take That - Greatest Day NE

37) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

39) Christian Falk ft Robyn - Dream On NE

 

Hi Juranamo

 

My faves:

 

1) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Now Or Never

2) Lemar - If She Knew :w00t:

3) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - I Want It All

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

11) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - A Night To Remember

15) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

16) Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part NE

18) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Scream

24) Cast Of High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Senior Year Spring Musical NE

29) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

32) Craig David - Insomnia RE :w00t:

33) Feeder - Sweet 16

34) Feeder - Tracing Lines

35) Gym Class Heroes ft The-Dream - Cookie Jar

 

Glad I'm not the only fan of HSM. Aren't we so sad?! :( :kink:

Hi,

 

This week I like:

 

2) Lemar - If She Knew

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE

5) Girls Aloud - The Promise

6) Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

12) Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight

14) Adele - Make You Feel My Love NE

17) Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat

 

23) Boyzone - Love You Anyway

25) Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing

26) The Feeling - Join With Us

29) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

34) Feeder - Tracing Lines

36) Take That - Greatest Day NE

37) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

38) Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

39) Christian Falk ft Robyn - Dream On NE

 

:thumbup: Hi Juranamo - My faves -

 

2) Lemar - If She Knew

4) Britney Spears - Womanizer NE

5) Girls Aloud - The Promise

 

6) Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better NE

7) Beyonce - If I Were A Boy

8) Duffy - Rain On Your Parade NE

9) Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold

10) Jack White & Alicia Keys - Another Way To Die

 

12) Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight

13) Leona Lewis ft Akon - Forgive Me

14) Adele - Make You Feel My Love NE

15) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

16) Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part NE

17) Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat

19) Scouting For Girls - I Wish I Was James Bond

20) The Saturdays - Up

 

21) Robin Thicke - Magic

22) The Script - Breakeven

23) Boyzone - Love You Anyway

25) Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing

26) The Feeling - Join With Us

28) Metro Station - Shake It

29) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

30) N-Dubz - Papa (Can U Hear Me) NE

 

32) Craig David - Insomnia RE

34) Feeder - Tracing Lines

35) Gym Class Heroes ft The-Dream - Cookie Jar

36) Take That - Greatest Day NE

37) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

38) Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

39) Christian Falk ft Robyn - Dream On NE

40) N-Dubz - Ouch!

 

:D Great chart

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.