December 10, 200619 yr well louisa went out last night so she outa the running. emma is one of the best dancers on there but the public just dont give her the votes. and the whole point of the show is for the lowest combined score of judges and public vote, goes out. and if she gets the lowest overral then she deserves to go out. i am a fan btw, but thats just the way it is.
December 15, 200619 yr Apparantly she is re-releasing her album after the next single, "You're all I need to know". Quite strange, but maybe the record company will re-promote it because its got lost in the christmas market. I wonder if there will be any new tracks on it? I've bought the album and it contains 2 b sides from the single.
December 15, 200619 yr Apparantly she is re-releasing her album after the next single, "You're all I need to know". Quite strange, but maybe the record company will re-promote it because its got lost in the christmas market. I wonder if there will be any new tracks on it? I've bought the album and it contains 2 b sides from the single. I'm not sure about new songs though I expect there will be. Also, I don't think 'Something Tells Me Somethings Gonna Happen Tonight' will be on it as I think that fact that there will 2 or 3 covers on the album put people off a bit as well as it getting lost in the christmas market.
January 26, 200719 yr Emma Bunton announces pregnancy BBC Entertainment News Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton has announced she is expecting a baby with her partner, Jade Jones, a former member of boy band Damage. The 31-year-old, who came third in BBC One show Strictly Come Dancing, has been dating Jones, 27, for eight years. Bunton, commonly known as Baby Spice, said: "I guess I will be handing over the 'Baby' tag now to a deserving little new owner." It is thought the baby is due sometime in the summer. In a statement, the couple said: "We are so happy, it's unbelievable news. What a great start to the New Year." Bunton recently revealed she been had diagnosed with endometriosis, a condition which can make it difficult to conceive. In a magazine interview last month, she said: "I went back to my doctors recently, and they seemed to think it was easing off, which would make it hopeful for me to have children." Bunton recently reached number three in the charts with her own version of the '60s classic Downtown, for Children in Need. Bunton is not the only pregnant Spice Girl, as Mel B is expecting her second child in the spring. She says the father is actor Eddie Murphy - but he has demanded paternity tests. Geri Halliwell gave birth to her first child, Bluebell Madonna, eight months ago and Victoria Beckham has three children, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. Please pass your thoughts on Baby Spice becoming a mum?
January 26, 200719 yr Brilliant news! :o She seems like such a nice, warm person - a perfect mum, and her child is going to be adorable when you combine hers and Jade's looks :wub: Only Mel C to go now :P
January 26, 200719 yr Aww another Spice baby :P ... Mel C is gonna be the only childless one now!! Anyways I'm really happy for Emma and her partner!! :D Love, Kirsty xx Edited January 26, 200719 yr by Miss Analyst
January 26, 200719 yr Congrats to her. May she spoil the child rotten with her spice millions. Edited January 26, 200719 yr by Tim
January 26, 200719 yr Oh and congratulations to the dad to be Jade Jones (ex-Damage). ve9xLxyavOg Damage - Ghetto Romance video (UK#7 2000) Jade is the main singer wearing the yellow tinted glasses who was the male winner in 2006 The Games on Channel 4.
January 26, 200719 yr Yeah well done Emma, so pleased for her, i'd love to have her as my mum (sorry if that sounds really perverse, lol)
January 26, 200719 yr Awwww...a baby Baby Spice!!! :wub: Congratulations to Emma and Jade!!! :cheer: And to think she must've been doing all that dancing in the early stages of pregnancy!!! :wacko: Morning sickness mustn't've been a problem!! ^_^