March 1, 20188 yr Emma is the guest judge on tonight's episode of Drag Race All Stars! The challenge is I assume Spice Girls themed as they are "auditioning" for a group called Kitty Girls. Praying for a Spice Girls lip sync song also *.* It's on at 2:30am Comedy Central (right after the US airing) if anyone's up then to watch or wants to record :D
March 1, 20188 yr Oh I think I have comedy central actually. Found it the other day and South Park was on. I'll record it
March 1, 20188 yr I’ve never seen an episode of Drag Race *gasp* but I’ll definitely watch this one, sounds like it’ll be fun! Maybe it’ll get me into the programme. I have so many friends who watch it/love it.
March 2, 20188 yr I’ve never seen an episode of Drag Race *gasp* but I’ll definitely watch this one, sounds like it’ll be fun! Maybe it’ll get me into the programme. I have so many friends who watch it/love it. Oh honey, it's like crack. Imagine if Top Model and Project Runway got together and then mix in some Idol crap into the mix and you have drag race! The Queens are so talented it's insane.
March 13, 20188 yr GUYS! Emma's Free Me is FINALLY on iTunes UK under Emma, along with Maybe and Crickets. Under Emma Bunton, you will find Life in Mono is also back on iTunes (it dissapeared for a while) and A Girl Like Me is at a reduced price of £4.99 IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN :yahoo: :w00t: :cheer: :wub: DOWNLOAD IT :w00t: PLAY IT :cheer: MAKE IT NUMBA ONNEEEE :yahoo: #GetThemSalesBunton :P
March 13, 20188 yr Still a few things missing though: - Free Me Single 1 & 2 - I'll Be There Single 2 - What Took You So Long? - Take My Breath Away
March 13, 20188 yr :cheer: About time! Was A Girl Like Me added back before today? I remember it wasn't around for a while, because What Took You So Long? could only be downloaded via a random compilation. I wish the Take My Breath Away single could be added - and to Spotify as well. I prefer the single mix to the album version! I also wish her Vevo page would upload her missing videos. :( We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight, Free Me, Maybe, I'll Be There and Crickets Sing for Anamaria. They're only available on unofficial accounts!
March 15, 20188 yr Emma will be the Guest Announcer on this Saturday's Saturday Night Takeaway - https://www.instagram.com/p/BgV4ALEFxNn
March 15, 20188 yr Drag race was such a disappointment . How dare they not lip sync to a spice classic .
April 29, 20188 yr To the person who has a friend who works with Emma has she signed on to Heart for another year or is she still holding out?