March 28, 200917 yr They have played BBP on Radio 1 about 8:30 or so today (Saturday). :D Edited March 28, 200917 yr by funmaker11
March 29, 200917 yr http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Boom_Boom_Pow_(Single_Cover).jpg Official Single Cover. It's already #54 on the Billboard chart, and gaining millions of spins over in the UK, it's going to be massive!
March 29, 200917 yr The new promo pic in your Josh's sig is AMAZING! Cover not that great, I agree that the fanmade one is better!
March 31, 200917 yr it's already at 4 on i-tunes in the USA! almost 3, they're gettin' closer to miley!
April 1, 200917 yr Listened to this song for the first today... At the end I sort of felt violated... but I could not stop smiling! It's either utter $h!t or some kind of genius, not sure, I'm still recovering... I'm quite sure I like it, whatever it is.
April 1, 200917 yr Listened to this song for the first today... At the end I sort of felt violated... but I could not stop smiling! It's either utter $h!t or some kind of genius, not sure, I'm still recovering... I'm quite sure I like it, whatever it is. That's like what one of my mates said, One day it either sounds really really $h!t or really really good!
April 1, 200917 yr Getting better I must admit :o I'm not TOTALLY bowled over yet. But it's getting there. I still think it's quite bland in a few places, and still remains their worst single, since 'Hey Mama' IMO. But we'll see within a week... we'll see :)
April 1, 200917 yr I still love this. It's not burning at all for me. I think it'll sell a good 500k in it's first week.
April 1, 200917 yr Getting better I must admit :o I'm not TOTALLY bowled over yet. But it's getting there. I still think it's quite bland in a few places, and still remains their worst single, since 'Hey Mama' IMO. But we'll see within a week... we'll see :) Hey Mama is one of their best tracks. :o :o :ooooooo
April 1, 200917 yr Yeah, Hey Mama >>>>>>>>>>> Boom Boom Pow. I think this album will be amazing. I think the first single is a bit $h!t on purpose. I think they're just trying to see how much they can get away with.
April 2, 200917 yr It's definitely addicting and gets better the more you listen. :o At first I wasn't sure about Fergie's parts at all but they rub off a bit more after a while. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment