Jump to content

Featured Replies

The new flag for Macromia is ready!

Macromia flag.png

  • Replies 91
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The new flag for Macromia is ready!

  • brave lil toaster
    brave lil toaster

    Here is the flag of Baleghde, an ode to the most iconic TV moment of the 2010s <3

  • I have all the files saved still (as of when I last updated this anyway), I will endeavour to recreate this thread with a different image host some time in the near(ish) future x In the mean time I c

Posted Images

  • Author

Ooh nice. I don't actually think I remember seeing your original flag oops, where did you post it?

edit: actually just looked back at your post history as there wasn't a lot to look through anyway and I see it was just in your post in the signup thread magic I'll update the flag anyhoo, this new one looks a little less Estonian x

(I will finally get the OP updated this month pinkie swear x)

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Author

I have all the files saved still (as of when I last updated this anyway), I will endeavour to recreate this thread with a different image host some time in the near(ish) future x

In the mean time I can reupload any individual flags if anyone needs them x

Fortunately I have an HQ copy of the Cumulonimbia flag for this eventuality, though I did have to access the Internet Archive Wayback Machine to scrape the countryball that Bré made around a decade ago that is in my sig. Curses imgur and my laziness in never downloading a copy of the file.

Wait what's happened with imgur in the UK? I can still see all the flags on the first page so I can repost them if necessary.

  • Author

The UK is now geoblocked from Imgur including embeds from it on other sites. Not sure we know exactly why but it's likely a combination of the Online Safety Act and Imgur being fined for violating some UK data privacy law which has led to them just deciding to block the UK.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Juranabaijan have updated their flag!

Juranabaijan_.png

And a wavey version if that floats your boat!

Juranabaijan_Waving.png

  • 5 months later...

Spodic empire flag.png

As of the 5th of October 2026 A.D. the above is the Imperial Ensign for the People of Spod [Ceremonially referred to as The Spodic Empire].

Edited by Colm

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.