Jump to content

Featured Replies

I still cannot bored of Untouched :wub:
  • Replies 487
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 :down: (from 25) Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh) [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PIXIELOTCDS.JPG

 

Chart Run: 1-2-7-9-16-22-25-27 [8 wks]

 

Release date: 8-6-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 2701461

Label: MERCURY

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 01 Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)

2009 52 Use Somebody

 

Discussion Thread Here

I :heart: this now, after I hated it initially. I prefer the album version with more violins :kink:
Another horrible song (Veronicas) while the fantastic Pixie Lott track was skipped :(
  • Author
It worries me to think who still buys this song..

Its great and I am glad people are still buying it!

Untouched can never get boring, and I'm sure I will never be bored of 4ever when it's released. :wub:

26 :up: (from 27) The Veronicas - Untouched [D]

 

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/047/Music/3e/79/1b/mzi.pnlhmwar.100x100-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 8-9-9-10-10-11-14-20-27-26 [10 wks]

 

Release date: 25-5-2009

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 08 Untouched

 

Discussion Thread Here

Its great and I am glad people are still buying it!

 

I liked it at some point but it got boring pretty quick for me. :P

  • Author

25 :down: (from 23) 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PF001CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 21-23-25 [3 wks]

 

Release date: 13-7-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: PF001CD

Label: ASYLUM

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 21 Don't Trust Me

 

Discussion Thread Here

  • Author

24 :down: (from 22) Lady GaGa - Poker Face [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2703459.JPG

 

Chart Run: 30-26-28-24-22-15-3-3-4-1-1-1-2-3-4-5-5-6-9-11-12-14-20-24-31-26-24-22-24 [29 wks]

 

Release date: 13-4-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 2703459

Label: INTERSCOPE

 

Lady GaGa is a dance-pop singer from New York City. Born Stefani Germanotta in Yonkers in 1986, she attended the Tisch School of the Arts at NYU while performing at open-mic nights around the city. An early collaboration with rapper/producer Akon led to her signing with Interscope Records, which released her debut album THE FAME in October 2008. She scored a number one hit and a Grammy nomination with her ode to lost, drunken nights, "Just Dance." The song went on to top the charts in several other countries, helping GaGa to develop an international following. The vocalist made headlines at the 2009 Brit Awards when she, along with Brandon Flowers of the Killers, performed with the Pet Shop Boys on a medley of the synth-pop duo's hits, including the classic "West End Girls." - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 01 Just Dance (Lady GaGa Feat. Colby O'Donis)

2009 01 Poker Face

2009 04 Paparazzi

 

of_154.jpg

i dont like Hush Hush simply cause they are trying to make there averagely bad song better by robbing Gloria Gaynor's track...:angry:
  • Author

23 :up: (from 24) Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush; Hush Hush [D]

 

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r2000/002/Music/e0/07/bc/mzi.gvmbemdt.100x100-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 55-25-18-18-27-23-17-24-23 [9 wks]

 

Format: download track only

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2005 01 Don't Cha (Pussycat Dolls Feat. Busta Rhymes)

2005 01 Stickwitu

2006 02 Beep (Pussycat Dolls Feat. will.i.am)

2006 03 Buttons (Pussycat Dolls Feat. Big Snoop Dogg)

2006 07 I Don't Need A Man

2008 03 When I Grow Up

2008 12 I Hate This Part

2009 09 Whatcha Think About That (Pussycat Dolls Feat. Missy Elliott)

2009 03 Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) (A.R. Rahman & Pussycat Dolls feat. Nicole Scherzinger)

2009 17 Hush Hush; Hush Hush

 

of_68.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.