BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Avicii TBA (Album #3), 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post Dec 23 2016, 11:14 PM
Post #1
putting the DAN in dance music
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(http://dancingastronaut.com/2016/12/avicii-parts-long-time-manager-confirms-album-2017/)
2016 has been a year of tremendous change for Tim Bergling, aka Avicii. In March, the Swedish icon announced his retirement from touring, later performing his last show in August at Ushuaia in Ibiza. Now, in another definitive move, he’s officially parted ways with his long-time manager Ash Pournouri.

A representative from Avicii’s camp confirmed the news to Billboard: “2x Grammy-nominated songwriter/producer Tim Bergling and his production/publishing entity Avicii Music AB have parted ways with manager Ash Pournouri, At Night Management. Bergling is signed to Universal Music Sweden and is expected to release an album next year.”

In many ways, Avicii’s rise to international stardom has inextricably intertwined with Pournouri and his molding of the producer. Under Universal Music Sweden and no longer tied to At Night Management, we may very well be seeing a new vision for the Avicii brand in 2017.

Avicii’s departure from At Night Management follows that of Axwell Ingrosso, who left Pournouri’s team in September to rejoin with former manager Amy Thompson. His impending new album for 2017 follows 2013’s True and 2015’s Stories.

IT'S COMING cheer.gif

2017 WILL BE THE YEAR OF AVICII yahoo.gif dance.gif music.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Вuzzjack
post Dec 23 2016, 11:27 PM
Post #2
Hello and welcome to Buzzjack!
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

I hope he goes back to stuff like Seek Bromance (my favourite Avicii song) and Levels.

+Quote Post
mdh
post Dec 24 2016, 12:04 AM
Post #3
baby, there's nothing holdin' me back
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I bet he'll be so big next year dance.gif

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 24 2016, 09:04 AM
Post #4
The bank robbed the people so the people rob the bank
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Looking forward to this! biggrin.gif Hoping to see some more of the world music influences that appeared on the second album music.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2017 - 08:58 AM