October 25, 200916 yr 17 (**) Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad :cheer: 18 (15) Tinchy Stryder - You're Not Alone Hope this keeps climbing :wub: 20 (**) Alphabeat - The Spell Poor performance I think this > Fascination which got Top 10 :( 29 (20) Mr. Hudson - White Lies (D) Hope it gets 2 more weeks Top 40 30 (56) Calvin Harris - Flash Back (D) This coulda done better :nocheer: 33 (41) Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Lead :cheer:
October 25, 200916 yr What a week in the album chart, big falls from Madonna, The Editors, Barbra Streisand and even bigger falls for Shakira and Saturdays, interesting to see where all these albums will be next week. IS dropping from number 1 to number 12 as the editors done this week the biggest fall from number 1 in the album chart??? If I remember rightly Wu Tang Clan fell 1-14?
October 25, 200916 yr #10? :( It is a very decent song, deserves #5-6 actually. And it did stay at #6 for the WHOLE midweeks, what has happened? :o Weekend effect, I guess.
October 25, 200916 yr Ugh this is awful.. I really can't believe Tinchy Stryder has never heard the original. :huh:
October 25, 200916 yr This is the first charity song I've loved... ever, I think. :wub: Edited October 25, 200916 yr by BrayFish
October 25, 200916 yr you don't miss anything, it is for chart prep, for example also for the Sunday's chart Thread, that's why we can post these wonderful poistions with info so fast every Sunday :D I know i'm just jealous :blush:
October 25, 200916 yr Ugh this is awful.. I really can't believe Tinchy Stryder has never heard the original. :huh: Well he is an absolute moron afterall...
October 25, 200916 yr The Bubble is a non-mover, and he'll probably climb next week after X Factor too. :puke:
October 25, 200916 yr Author 9 (from 9) Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet [D] http://images.musicnet.com/albums/032/474/017/c.jpeg Chart Run: 9-9 [2 wks] Release Date: 11-10-2009 Format: download only track Label: 143/Reprise Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2005 31 Home 2005 45 Home/Song For You 2007 38 Everything 2007 19 Lost 2009 09 Haven't Met You Yet
October 25, 200916 yr In a week where there has being huge change sin the album chart and huge drops Peter Andre has held on surprisingly well to stay top 20 for a 6th week,
Create an account or sign in to comment