October 25, 200916 yr and what is it? :o I think it's because he thinks one of the tracks from Cheryl's album has ripped off one of his. ^_^
October 25, 200916 yr If there was any justice in the world, all Alphabeat singles would be top 10 and Fascination #1. On the same note, Westlife would have about 10 fewer #1s.
October 25, 200916 yr 18 (from 15) Tinchy Stryder - You're Not Alone [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2720278.JPG Chart Run: 50-xx(5 wks)-32-14-15-18 [5 wks] Release date: 26-10-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 2720278 Label: Island Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 73 Stryderman 2008 58 Where's Your Love (Craig David Feat. Tinchy Stryder) 2009 03 Take Me Back (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Taio Cruz) 2009 01 Number 1 (Tinchy Stryder Feat. N-Dubz) 2009 01 Never Leave You (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Amelle Berrabah) 2009 14 You're Not Alone
October 25, 200916 yr Author :o Congrats to Alex, it'll be interesting to see if Paloma managed to stick it in the top 10. Number 9 :cheer:
October 25, 200916 yr and what is it? :o He claimed she ripped off one of his songs with one of her albums songs.
October 25, 200916 yr just watching MTV Chart Blast: Top50 dancing tunes. Can't believe Alcazar are #1 :lol:
October 25, 200916 yr If there was any justice in the world, all Alphabeat singles would be top 10 and Fascination #1. This :kink:
October 25, 200916 yr There's nothing remotely likeable about that abortion of a 'song' by Tinchy Stryder, I hope it never gets higher than it already has. In the albums... MEGA flop for Mr Hudson, and The Saturdays do a Little Boots and fall down to #40 in their second week.
October 25, 200916 yr just watching MTV Chart Blast: Top50 dancing tunes. Can't believe Alcazar are #1 :lol: Really? :o :wub: I really hope they eventually release Burning here, even though it will flop... Or cancel it and release Stay The Night :wub:
October 25, 200916 yr Cobra Starship #17? :o :cry: It should be at least 10 places higher, this is an injustice!
October 25, 200916 yr 17 Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0349CD.JPG Chart Run: 17 [1 wk] Release date: 19-10-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: AT0349CD Label: fueledbyramen Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): Cobra Starship 2009 17 Good Girls Go Bad Leighton Meester 2009 17 Good Girls Go Bad
October 25, 200916 yr On the same note, Westlife would have about 10 fewer #1s. I would only concede them 3 or 4 and all before 2002.
October 25, 200916 yr I am deeply disturbed and appalled at the UK public right now! :( With it's top ten success in American and Oz, I thought it'd do so well here!
October 25, 200916 yr Really? :o :wub: I really hope they eventually release Burning here, even though it will flop... Or cancel it and release Stay The Night :wub: Alcazar number 1 :o :wub: :wub: :wub: And yes, they should switch to Stay The Night, but tbh I don't think they will release Burning now. I can see it cancelled :(
October 25, 200916 yr Cobra deserved at least Top 5 with this. 17 is dissapointing. I hope it somehow rises in next few weeks but it'll probs fall gradually. :l
Create an account or sign in to comment