Jump to content

Featured Replies

SO GLAD this is top 20 :wub:

 

Seeing them live on Tuesday :w00t:

 

You won't be disappointed, they are brilliant live performers.

  • Replies 504
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be disappointed, they are brilliant live performers.

 

Great, one of my mates has seen them three times :o

I always seem to dislike people's highest charting singles...

 

Fascination is awful, but this and 10,000 Nights deserved higher :( Not heard Boyfriend

19 :down: (from 13) Jordin Sparks - S.O.S. (Let The Music Play) [D]

 

http://images.musicnet.com/albums/032/190/855/c.jpeg

 

Chart Run: 39-18-15-13-19 [5 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 24 Tattoo

2008 03 No Air (Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown)

2009 16 One Step At A Time

2009 11 Battlefield

2009 13 S.O.S. (Let The Music Play)

 

Discussion Thread Here

Is Cheryl coming into the studio?

 

If so I know the real reason Frankmusik isn't coming into the studio.

I really like The Spell, and i think they needed higher than top 20 with this single, but at least its gives them a 4th top 20 single.
Another act whose songs all deserved higher peaks, this, Battlefield and OSAAT especially.
Is Cheryl coming into the studio?

 

If so I know the real reason Frankmusik isn't coming into the studio.

and what is it? :o

If there was any justice in the world, all Alphabeat singles would be top 10 and Fascination #1.
  • Author

The UK Top 5 Album Chart

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697460232.JPG

 

01 :ne: Alexandra Burke - Overcome

02 :ne: Michael Buble – Crazy Love

03 :ne: Whitney Houston – I Look To You

04 :ne: Seasick Steve – Man From Another Time

05 :right: Paolo Nutini – Sunny Side Up

Nice, Seasick Steve managed a #4 album :)

Thought he'd drop a bit.

I can't wait to see where Rammstein ended up :D

:o Congrats to Alex, it'll be interesting to see if Paloma managed to stick it in the top 10.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.