Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
You're not alone, Matt, I really like the new N-Dubz song aswell? :(

I have kind of melted towards them lately :lol: That Tulisa is rather fierce :o

  • Replies 504
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Well, this sounds exactly like every other Foo Fighters song......
its a disapointing return by the foo fighters but im still looking forward to their greatest hits which i think will sell very well.
Alphabeat are hardly a class act though are they.

 

Perhaps one day. I adore Fascination, however.

Edited by Monza

Alphabeat are hardly a class act though are they.

 

Yes they f***ing are :angry:

ALPHABEAT TOP 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :dance: :bounce: :cheer:
  • Author

21 :down: (from 19) Paloma Faith - New York [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697562142.JPG

 

Chart Run: 21-31-15-20-19-21 [6 wks]

 

Release date: 14-09-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697562142

Label: BMG

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. New York

2. Love Ya

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 17 Stone Cold Sober

2009 15 New York

 

Discussion Thread Here

RECAP

 

21 (19) Paloma Faith - New York

22 (**) Foo Fighters - Wheels (D)

23 (22) Dizzee Rascal - Dirtee Cash (D)

24 (18) Pixie Lott - Boys And Girls

25 (RE) Christina Aguilera - Hurt (D)

26 (21) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

27 (29) The Big Pink - Dominos

28 (17) Jay-Z Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West - Run This Town

29 (20) Mr. Hudson - White Lies (D)

30 (56) Calvin Harris - Flash Back (D)

 

31 (28) JLS - Beat Again

32 (44) Mr. Hudson Feat. Kanye West - Supernova (D)

33 (41) Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Lead

34 (25) Example - Watch The Sun Come Up

35 (33) Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams

36 (16) Lostprophets - It's Not The End Of The World But I Can See It From Here

37 (23) Editors - Papillon

38 (31) Dizzee Rascal Feat. Chrome - Holiday

39 (40) Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

40 (30) Little Boots - Remedy

EMI were idiots to drop Alphabeat

And I wish "New York" was doing better

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.