Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 504
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

23 :down: (from 22) Dizzee Rascal - Dirtee Cash [D]

 

http://images.musicnet.com/albums/033/015/061/c.jpeg

 

Chart Run: 11-10-18-22-23 [5 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2003 29 I Luv U

2003 17 Fix Up Look Sharp

2003 23 Lucky Star (Basement Jaxx Feat. Dizzee Rascal)

2003 30 Jus' A Rascal

2004 10 Stand Up Tall

2004 14 Dream

2005 44 Off 2 Work

2007 20 Sirens

2007 22 Pussyole (Old Skool)

2007 23 Flex

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome)

2009 01 Bonkers (Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden)

2009 01 Holiday (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Chrome)

2009 10 Dirtee Cash

Hopefully Dirtee Cash can beat its #10 peak in the coming weeks.

I can't believe, the Dirtee Cash video is gone again :rofl:

 

this is the 5th time at least :wacko:

Dirtee Cash adds very little to the original. I prefer Adventures Of Stevie V's version tbh.
Dirtee Cash adds very little to the original. I prefer Adventures Of Stevie V's version tbh.

 

This tbh :puke2:

  • Author
I will tell you what is depressing - I like the new N-Dubz song :(

Alphabeat only #22? :(

 

I will tell you what is depressing - I like the new N-Dubz song :(

 

How can you not when it has lyrics like 'I've been searching all over Facebook and I can't seem to find you I really need to find you innit I need you'?

Edited by BrayFish

Oh, Foos not top 20 :(

 

Alphabeat might be though :wub:

  • Author

22 :ne: Foo Fighters - Wheels [D]

 

http://images.musicnet.com/albums/033/140/167/c.jpeg

 

Chart Run: 22 [1 wks]

 

Release date: 18-10-2009

Format: download only track

Label: rca records label

 

Video Here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

1995 05 This Is A Call

1995 18 I'll Stick Around

1995 28 For All The Cows

1996 19 Big Me

1997 12 Monkey Wrench

1997 18 Everlong

1998 21 My Hero

1998 20 Walking After You / Beacon Light (Foo Fighters / Ween)

1999 21 Learn To Fly

2000 29 Breakout

2000 42 Next Year

2002 05 All My Life

2003 12 Times Like These

2003 21 Low

2003 37 Have It All

2005 04 Best Of You

2005 25 DOA

2005 32 Resolve

2006 64 No Way Back / Cold Day In The Sun

2007 08 The Pretender

2007 35 Long Road To Ruin

2009 22 Wheels

 

Discussion Thread Here

Alphabeat are at least 21 :cheer:

Bit of a flop for the Foos :o

I shall be buying the GHits though <333

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.