October 1, 201015 yr (Sic)Nesses How is a standalone music DVD charting in the albums chart though? *confused* EDIT: Maybe it was removed - it was only in Tuesday's update Edited October 1, 201015 yr by eightiespopkid
October 1, 201015 yr Author How is a standalone music DVD charting in the albums chart though? *confused* That was on Tuesday's update, since Wednesday the album seems to have been removed or fallen out of the top 40 completely. Probably OCC listed it in the wrong chart, nothing unusual there.
October 1, 201015 yr Kylie's first single on Parlophone which fails to make the top 10 apart from "The One" which was a digitial only release
October 1, 201015 yr Author Kylie's first single on Parlophone which fails to make the top 10 apart from "The One" which was a digitial only release To be fair releasing when there is a lot of activity above her its not that bad. And Adele and Enrique with Nicole been top 10 didn't help with the aid of the X Factor. Anyhow Kylie is on X Factor this weekend with Dannii helping out with the selections.
October 1, 201015 yr Kylie confirmed she's not. But she says the public will love who is helping Dannii.
October 1, 201015 yr please no one reveal who is helping Dannii this weekend in the X Factor - some of us want to be surprised!! :)
October 1, 201015 yr please no one reveal who is helping Dannii this weekend in the X Factor - some of us want to be surprised!! :) Sorry I just cant keep it to myself-Kelly Osbourne. :lol:
October 1, 201015 yr I didnt realise Slipknot were back- thats a bit of a flop for them! :o shame to see Wombats out of the top 20 :(
October 1, 201015 yr Record Collection is only 3.99 on amazon, it should shift some copies, hopefully enough to get back on top. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Record-Collection-...;pf_rd_i=229816 Edited October 1, 201015 yr by Marina Hurts
October 1, 201015 yr Author Sorry I just cant keep it to myself-Kelly Osbourne. :lol: Nah its Gordon Brown :o
October 1, 201015 yr Kylie should be safe for top 15 now as she hasnt slipped to much, on a happier note she is back in the top 40 albums, i hope she can stay there.
October 1, 201015 yr I didnt realise Slipknot were back- thats a bit of a flop for them! :o I don't think this is a new album, one of their band members died recently and they decided to disband after that. I think it's a past live album or something from what I saw.
October 1, 201015 yr The radio 1 airplay has been just the same as it always is with each era, she's still very much a 'relevant' artist in that aspect, kind of like Madonna and Robbie, they're always guaranteed a place on the playlist. i'm not so sure anymore. i can see some of those going the way of stereophonics or the manics and being moved to the radio 2 list, but like someone like morrissey they will continue to have singles sucess for a few years after. especially with someone like Robbie if he keeps the more mellow slow ballady songs.its a shame 'shame' isn't alist on radio 1 but maybe shows the lesser exposure radio1 is giving them - but if it hits top spot next week they could move it to the alist. as for kylie her plays have been reduced in the last few years imo - her first single is always alisted but for less time and the rest of her singles are then only blisted!
October 1, 201015 yr I don't think this is a new album, one of their band members died recently and they decided to disband after that. I think it's a past live album or something from what I saw. They haven't disbanded.
October 1, 201015 yr Shocked Mark Ronson is no longer number 1. :( Also surprised Morrissey is still top 40. I like his song. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment