Jump to content

Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (New Vinyl available - Big Niche pressing)

Featured Replies

I've grabbed this the pressing looks amazing!

Looks like it'll sell out in the next hour easily only 184 left

  • Replies 418
  • Views 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ooh that vinyl looks gorgeous! I've ordered my copy https://recordstore.co.uk/pages/big-niche Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (15th Anniversary Big Niche Edition) There's 220 copies left now out

  • Alouders on Reddit
    Alouders on Reddit

    Nicola announces her re issue of Cinderella's Eyes in collaboration with Big Niche Records. It's available now until supplies last. 1000 copies only !! Get yours now!!

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Such a beautiful pressing - I snatched one, currently 415 left! https://recordstore.co.uk/pages/big-niche?fbclid=PAdGRleAUjNXRleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBwZG9mAmZkaWQWUPHc1hXcn5P-lToNvc5J9nau-vtqaHNydGMGYXBwX2l

Posted Images

I think I’m gonna leave it as much as I Stan her I’ve got 2 versions already

“We are officially SOLD OUT of Nicola Roberts' Cinderella's Eyes Porcelain Pink & Gladiator Green viny!!

And not just sold out... this is officially our FASTEST SELL-OUT yet!

Thank you for being part of this fairytale. Your exclusive signed copies are now on their way”

5 hours ago, -Jay- said:

Ooh that vinyl looks gorgeous! I've ordered my copy wub

https://recordstore.co.uk/pages/big-niche

Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (15th Anniversary Big Niche Edition)

There's 220 copies left now out of 1000, so it's selling pretty fast. I really hope everyone here who is interested in owning it, doesn't miss it!

I'm not sure if tagging members here will do enough to attract attention in time before it runs out. Also, apologies in advance if you're not actually wanting the vinyl, or you have already ordered it! Just in case though, I've gone through the list of active members who've responded to the last couple of pages of this thread, and Nicola's general thread! @Lukuzz @777666jason @Hima22 @Paddington James @Padamic_Tension @gooddelta @Liam.k. @Jessie Where @ThePensmith

Edit: Ooh glad you've got it Liam heart (lol)

Thank you @-Jay- bless your heart for the mention - I did get one this morning as I was on my break just as the announcement video went live ☺️

I've got both the Plastic Pop pressings from a few years ago but nice to add this to my collection as well!

We're hoping that Cinderella's Eyes will enter in Homegrown Charts and she would have been the first ever girlband member to score the top 40. We have to maximise downloads and streaming of this album. The first girlband to do it is Flo a week ago.

Edited by Alouders on Reddit
corrections

Someone got a copy of Cinderella's Eyes already. They have vinyl numbers written

via Repulsive-Dependent2 on Reddit

RDT_20260929_174113948365738835476983.jpg

RDT_20260929_1828125573491177751111036.jpg

RDT_20260929_1828204052732353435872700.jpg

RDT_20260929_1828312112784876014334113.jpg

Mine arrived this morning too, i got number 0171/1,000.

Such a beautiful pressing 😍

Mine also arrived a couple of days ago wub 0042 for me!

What a difference in the speed of "purchase/delivered" of this new version, in comparison to the Plastic Pop releases a few years ago - that was a months long wait!

I don't think I've actually listened to the album in full before but I really wish I'd snapped up a copy (I did have it in a basket). That vinyl looks BEAUTIFUL.

18 hours ago, pippa said:

Why we never got a follow up to this strong debut is a mystery.

The whole project tanked quite hard (even though it deserved to be a smash), I’m sure Polydor dropped her after the album performance so guess it would’ve been a struggle to get signed to another major.

16 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

The whole project tanked quite hard (even though it deserved to be a smash), I’m sure Polydor dropped her after the album performance so guess it would’ve been a struggle to get signed to another major.

What numbers did the album achieve in its first week?

8,473 copies in its first week on sale, increasing to a total of 21,509 by August 2019. Being released in 2011, this was many years before these sort of sales would be considered to be ok-ish!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.