December 2, 201015 yr 2010 has been good for Rihanna ! Rated R 300+ Only Girl Number 1 Who's That Chick Top 10 What's My Name Top 10 Loud Will no doubt be over 300+ and outsell rated r before the end of the year! I think she would have another top 10 if love the way you lie was out on itunes. Completely ignoring the fact she appears on 2 of the highest selling singles of the year? (LTWYL and Rude Boy)
December 2, 201015 yr She doesnt appear on Rude Boy, thats her song. And ofcourse the biggest selling song of the year. Rihanna world domination! :lol: :D
December 2, 201015 yr She doesnt appear on Rude Boy, thats her song. And ofcourse the biggest selling song of the year. Rihanna world domination! :lol: :D She clearly does appear on it... :wacko: How can you say Rihanna does not appear on a song by Rihanna?
December 2, 201015 yr sorry, yeah including that... been a great year for rihanna way better than last year
December 2, 201015 yr She clearly does appear on it... :wacko: How can you say Rihanna does not appear on a song by Rihanna? Its just not the right word to use, and you know it. She appears on Love The Way You Lie (Eminem's Song) & her song Rude Boy. -_- Not too complicated to comprehend, is it?
December 2, 201015 yr Its just not the right word to use, and you know it. She appears on Love The Way You Lie (Eminem's Song) & her song Rude Boy. -_- Not too complicated to comprehend, is it? You realise you just contradicted yourself, yes?
December 2, 201015 yr :lol: I didnt mean she appears on her song Rude Boy, i meant that as a seperate point. She appears on LTWYL. And Rude Boy is her song.
December 2, 201015 yr :lol: I didnt mean she appears on her song Rude Boy, i meant that as a seperate point. She appears on LTWYL. And Rude Boy is her song. Yes, it's her song, therefore she appears on it.
December 2, 201015 yr Yes, it's her song, therefore she appears on it. The thing is you would use the word 'appear' on say a duet or her vocals appear on say David Guetta's track Who's That Chick, i just dont think its right to say artists appear on their own songs, just something a little odd with the use of that word. :lol: Its like Saying Rihanna apears on Rihanna's album, just strange. Edited December 2, 201015 yr by Peace
December 2, 201015 yr Im loving Bon Jovi's midweeks positions, so far its been 10 on tuesday, 9 on wednesday and now 8 today hopefully they will now stay there or higher.
December 2, 201015 yr I just went to Sainsbury's and they're displaying Duffy's Endlessly (beautiful cover btw) right above the check-out treadmills (what do you really call those?) next to Take That, Cheryl Cole and Now 77. This old gentleman was in front of me in the queue, he picked Duffy up and take her with him. I wanted to tell him all about her kind of disappointing sales so far and if he would be a dear and buy some more for his friends and family. But I didn't.
December 2, 201015 yr I just went to Sainsbury's and they're displaying Duffy's Endlessly (beautiful cover btw) right above the check-out treadmills (what do you really call those?) next to Take That, Cheryl Cole and Now 77. This old gentleman was in front of me in the queue, he picked Duffy up and take her with him. I wanted to tell him all about her kind of disappointing sales so far and if he would be a dear and buy some more for his friends and family. But I didn't. :o OMG that was ME. :o
December 2, 201015 yr :o OMG that was ME. :o Would you be a dear and buy some more copies for your friends and family then? :D
December 2, 201015 yr Would you be a dear and buy some more copies for your friends and family then? :D I shall buy 20 more tomorrow then.
December 2, 201015 yr I just added the artists updates, toodle loo, got to go. Thanks ManicK P.S. I'm still amazed XFF are still #1 and the BEPs album has not moved all week. I guess people are not going out. The BEP album will climb next week as they're on X-Factor, Edited December 2, 201015 yr by Common Sense
December 2, 201015 yr The BEP album will climb next week as they're on X-Factor, I hope to god they don't get to No.1 with this new one, not deserved at all! why does x factor rely so much on US acts and x factor related artists for it's performances??!
December 2, 201015 yr I hope to god they don't get to No.1 with this new one, not deserved at all! why does x factor rely so much on US acts and x factor related artists for it's performances??! I would like to see more UK acts on the X Factor too, but I don't really think the likes of The Saturdays and Tinie Tempah will bring in as many viewers as, say, Lady Gaga and the Black Eyed Peas, unfortunately. :( I find urban music is quite underrepresented on the X Factor too. They do get some urban artists on the show, but they're usually ones that crossover into pop, like Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Usher, Black Eyed Peas, etc.
December 2, 201015 yr Simon Fowell is obsessed with America. I doubt he even knows many British acts his head is so far up that country's arse. Plus with all the $h!tty X Factor acts he puts on there, he'd probably have no room for American artists if he put on other British acts. Wish he'd p*** off to America and stay away for good. A lot of British acts are probably more anti-X Factor too, as they know the media in this country etc, whereas most American acts have probably never even watched an episode of it in their lives and think it's a genuine talent contest... :lol: Edited December 2, 201015 yr by superbossanova
December 2, 201015 yr I shall buy 20 more tomorrow then. Sadly, I don't think that will be enough for her to climb up the charts... :(
Create an account or sign in to comment