May 17, 201115 yr Author Kate Bush has the #1 album Friendly Fires #3, update coming up shortly, please be patient.
May 17, 201115 yr Damn-I so wanted Adele to beat Phil Collins' 15 weeks at No 1 before Gaga's onslaught.............
May 17, 201115 yr Top 40 Only Singles 1 Bruno Mars 2 Pitbull/Ne'Yo/Afrojack & Nayer 3 LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock 4 Lady Gaga 5 Chris Brown/Benny Benassi Top 10 Aloe Blacc 8 Lady Gaga [Judas] 10 Blue Top 15 13 Lady Gaga [Hair] 14 Lady Gaga [bTW] Top 20 Alexandra Stan Swedish House Mafia Top 30 Dev 22 Jedward Jennifer Lopez [iIY] Wynter Gordon Top 40 Ell & Nikki 38 Jermaine Stewart Rihanna [CKB] ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Albums 1 Kate Bush 2 Adele [21] 3 Friendly Fires 4 Hugh Laurie 5 Adele [19] Top 10 8 Foo Fighters Danger Mouse feat. Danielle Luppi Top 15 Lady Gaga 14 Foo Fighters [GHs] Top 20 Mona Top 30 Alison Krauss/Union Station 23 Caro Emerald Moby Fleetwood Mac 29 Take That John Martyn Top 40 Aloe Blacc Vaccines NO SALES INFO ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ARTIST UPDATES Singles David Guetta/Flo/Nicki 6+1 Jennifer Lopez [OTF] 5+4, Jessie J [NP] 5+6, [PT] 30+2 Adele [sLY] 10+5, [RITD] 30+6 Katy Perry 10+8 Take That 20+9 BEPs 30+4 Rihanna [s&M] 30+7 Nicole [DHYB] 30+9 Albums Jessie J 5+2 Rihanna 10+5 Tinie Tempah 20+2 Two Door Cinema Club 20+5 Jennifer Lopez 20+6 Chris Brown 20+7 Katy Perry 30+10
May 17, 201115 yr I was hoping Caro Emerald would be a bit higher than #23 :( Ah well, all of my favourites seem to be flopping hard this year, I need to find a way to get fully on board with the club banger onslaught and then I'll be happy with the charts again!
May 17, 201115 yr I should imagine Judas and EOG will fall a place or 2 come Sunday. I think both will fall a place and be overtaken by Hair.
May 17, 201115 yr Nicole RT is top 40 in Mart!n's update but not in Tom Kay's? :drama: Is she top 40 or not and at what position?
May 17, 201115 yr Author Nicole RT is top 40 in Mart!n's update but not in Tom Kay's? :drama: Is she top 40 or not and at what position? Errr.... she is not top 40 in my update, most likely outside the top 40 somewhere
May 17, 201115 yr I think Adele will pip Kate Bush to number 1. Kate had pre-orders on her side and is not that far ahead.
May 17, 201115 yr Author Uhm she is top 40 in your update Martin. . How can she be if she is in the mini artists update at 39 with DHYB :blink:
May 17, 201115 yr Mart!n please read carefuly :drama: you have two posts of updates. In both DHYB is in the mini update. But the second Nicole RT is in the top 40 ahead of Rihanna CKB.
May 17, 201115 yr Author Mart!n please read carefuly :drama: you have two posts of updates. In both DHYB is in the mini update. But the second Nicole RT is in the top 40 ahead of Rihanna CKB. Yes I know now, that is Wednesday's template ready to go for tomorrow, should be invisible
May 17, 201115 yr I think Adele will pip Kate Bush to number 1. Kate had pre-orders on her side and is not that far ahead. FOR sure, another 60K when Kate will do some 45-55K...
May 17, 201115 yr I really hope Right there dosen't push Don't Hold Your Breath out top 40! Saying that I can see Dont Hold Your Breath having this final week in the top 40 as Ella & Jermaine should drop down. Has Nicole's album - Killer Love dropped out the top 40? Edited May 17, 201115 yr by lee wallace
May 17, 201115 yr Author Has Nicole's album - Killer Love dropped out the top 40? Yes.. She most likely knock her outself out with RT tomorrow, as CKB will most likely climb.
Create an account or sign in to comment