May 17, 201115 yr Damn-I so wanted Adele to beat Phil Collins' 15 weeks at No 1 before Gaga's onslaught............. I fully expect Adele to flirt with the top spot for the rest of the year tbh.
May 17, 201115 yr Damn-I so wanted Adele to beat Phil Collins' 15 weeks at No 1 before Gaga's onslaught............. Kate Bush must be very very frontloaded, I wouldn't be surprised to have Adele on top by Sunday.
May 17, 201115 yr I thought Adele already had 15 out of 16 weeks? FRIENDLY FIRES NUMBER 3 :w00t: :arrr:
May 17, 201115 yr I thought Adele already had 15 out of 16 weeks? FRIENDLY FIRES NUMBER 3 :w00t: :arrr: She does, but the last album by a solo artist to spend 15 weeks at No 1 was Phil Collins ...But Seriously, and I want her to break that record. Edited May 17, 201115 yr by madollar
May 17, 201115 yr Great to see Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' doing so well following Glee last night - I've found new passion for the band after last night and it seems everyone else has to. Also chuffed with Mona debuting in the top 20 (although most likely top 30 by Sunday) and Gaga and Foos both climbing massively within the top 40. Friendly Fires at number 3? Wow! The debut peaked at number 21, so a huge improvement here! My copy should arrive tomorrow.
May 17, 201115 yr I hope Kate Bush can stay number 1 but im sure Adele will overtake. Big drop for take that in the singles :cry: least the album is holding up though
May 17, 201115 yr She does, but the last album by a solo artist to spend 15 weeks at No 1 was Phil Collins ...But Seriously, and I want her to break that record. I'm sure the debut album by the Spice Girls, Spice, was #1 for 16 non-consecutive weeks?
May 17, 201115 yr I'm sure the debut album by the Spice Girls, Spice, was #1 for 16 non-consecutive weeks? They're talking about solo artists.
May 17, 201115 yr I'm sure the debut album by the Spice Girls, Spice, was #1 for 16 non-consecutive weeks? It was 15 weeks.
May 17, 201115 yr With both #1s only 3k ahead I suspect by Sunday it'll be Pitbull and Adele. Don't see how Hair can be as high as #13 already, surely that's an error? She could end up with 4 songs top 15 though unless BTW falls :o Great to see Friendly Fires top 3 in the albums, but seriously who's still buying Hugh Laurie?
May 17, 201115 yr Author Just had a thought I wonder if Lady Gaga will occupy #3, #4 and #5 come Sunday, has any artist achieve the same feat. The only artists that could have done it would probably be Elvis Presley or The Beatles in the 60s
May 17, 201115 yr Author What number is Ell and Nikki at? 30+5= It probably drop out of the top 40 tomorrow, making way for the new Nicole and Glee tracks.
May 17, 201115 yr Wow at GaGa, that proves that iTunes is at least a 48-hour chart though. That probably means Pitbull will canter to #1, Bruno needs something special to pull it out of the bag. Massive climb for Foos GH ^_^ and Wasting Light back into the top 10 as expected... I'd like to see it spend a good few months top 40 so it can get to at least platinum.
May 17, 201115 yr Wow at GaGa, that proves that iTunes is at least a 48-hour chart though. That probably means Pitbull will canter to #1, Bruno needs something special to pull it out of the bag. We don't need any more proof of that. It's been proven many times already.
May 17, 201115 yr We don't need any more proof of that. It's been proven many times already. True, there are still people who insist otherwise though.
Create an account or sign in to comment