June 24, 201115 yr Honestly why are people buying a woman-beater Chris Brown's singles? I bet if the friends and family of the single buyers assualted a woman, they would cast them away and never speak of them again. Sickens me. Because they like the songs? Chris and Rihanna have both moved on from it instead of dwelling on it forever and the public should do the same.
June 24, 201115 yr I think with songs like Beautiful People, people just want to buy it because it sounds so nice, which I can sympathize with. Plus, if you really hate Chris Brown, you could just buy the instrumental and credit it just to Benny Benassi. Especially with Beautiful People, since it's a song that is fully driven by its instrumental tbh. It's just like those other dance songs, where they just add vocals to it at the end to make it more radio-friendly. Also, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Rihanna and Chris got back together soon. Edited June 24, 201115 yr by Eric_Blob
June 25, 201115 yr Regardless of what Chris Brown has done, I don't know why people buy his singles because I find them godawful.
June 25, 201115 yr Regardless of what Chris Brown has done, I don't know why people buy his singles because I find them godawful. It's more that you hate him for beating Rihanna and people like can't get over it lol and hence why the hate towards his music. It's not actually that awful for me :P
June 25, 201115 yr Chris has had some great songs this era imo. Beautiful People, Look At Me Now, She Ain't You, Best Love Song. I listen to these songs a lot, so I find it easy to understand why people would want to buy them.
June 25, 201115 yr Chris has had some great songs this era imo. Beautiful People, Look At Me Now, She Ain't You, Best Love Song. I listen to these songs a lot, so I find it easy to understand why people would want to buy them. People buy what they like the sound of, I think this era his music has been good and a lot better then the music from Graffiti, his recent chart success is saying people have moved on and are just buying his music because they like it, simple.
June 25, 201115 yr Chris brown sickens me because the same thing happened to my sister and I understand how horrible it is. I'll be honest and admit that is a very big part as to why I dislike his music, but I still dont like the music regardless of what he has done.
June 25, 201115 yr Chris has had some great songs this era imo. Beautiful People, Look At Me Now, She Ain't You, Best Love Song. I listen to these songs a lot, so I find it easy to understand why people would want to buy them. Best Love Song is not part of Chris Brown's current era, it's part of T-Pain's current era.
June 25, 201115 yr Best Love Song is not part of Chris Brown's current era, it's part of T-Pain's current era. Okay. It's a song he's on that I like at the moment. :lol:
June 25, 201115 yr After the crappy Rule the World... do you really see Beyonce going to number 1? I can see her going top 10 and dropping and then rise again when Single 2 is released You're probably right - I Am...Sasha Fierce debuted at Number 10. I can see it probably peaking at no. 3 overall.
June 25, 201115 yr Chris brown sickens me because the same thing happened to my sister and I understand how horrible it is. I'll be honest and admit that is a very big part as to why I dislike his music, but I still dont like the music regardless of what he has done. Fair enough, your entitled to your opinion, although someone in my family who has been through the same situation says they don't dislike Chris Brown although they know what he did was wrong, so not all DV victims have a strong anger towards him or myself for example knowing someone so close to me, who has experienced it, if he repeats his actions again, I will mostly feel different about it but I'm hoping he will change and learn from the incident.
June 26, 201115 yr Chris Brown just has this anger management problem to be honest, and people make mistakes so you can't just put on a grudge on a person for the rest of your life? 1 Mistake and you get hate forever, seriously most people do mistakes 24/7 all the time daily and I don't see people complaining. If you can't learn to forgive people then you'll just end up hatin on a lot of people in your life tbh.
Create an account or sign in to comment