Jump to content

Featured Replies

Well Gaga is still #1 on the albums today so..

 

So... what? I said I expect Adele to overtake a 2.5k lead by the end of the week, not in one day :P

  • Replies 171
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... what? I said I expect Adele to overtake a 2.5k lead by the end of the week, not in one day :P

 

I reckon she will as well but I don't mind which way it goes (I love both Adele and Gagas album so.. :P ) but I just think Adele has had the #1 position for too long now -_-

OK "Elephant in the Room moment"....Who's Bon Iver? :unsure:

 

An American folk band. They sang the original of 'Skinny Love' (as taken to the top 20 by Birdy) and they had a top 40 hit of their own with 'Blood Bank' in 2009.

Edited by Bré

Thanks for that Bre! I'd never heard of them.. I must be getting old! Lol

Really want Adele to get back to 2 on Sunday! If it's only 2.5 thousand between 3 and 1.....got my hopes up! :rolleyes:

Thanks for that Bre! I'd never heard of them.. I must be getting old! Lol

Really want Adele to get back to 2 on Sunday! If it's only 2.5 thousand between 3 and 1.....got my hopes up! :rolleyes:

 

 

I don't I just can't warm to Adele

No update as yet today, Music Week are probably at another awards ceremony :lol:
Yeah, probably that :lol:

Thursday Top 40 Only

 

 

Singles

 

1 Jason Derulo

2 Example

3 Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack/Nayer

4 Calvin Harris/Kelis

5 Ed Sheeran

 

Top 10

Vato Gonzales Feat. Foreign Beggars

8 Lady Gaga [TEOG]

 

Top 15

13 Katy Perry

 

Top 20

Nicki Minaj

19 The Saturdays

 

Top 30

27 Foster The People

Bad Meets Evil/Bruno Mars

 

Top 40

32 Parade

34 Lady Gaga [bTW]

38 Soundgirl

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Albums

 

1 Lady Gaga

2 Bon Iver

3 Adele [21]

4 Take That

5 Adele [19]

 

Top 10

7 Caro Emerald

9 Rihanna

Bruno Mars

 

Top 15

The Feeling

12 Lady Gaga [TF]

Pitbull

 

Top 20

17 Jennifer Lopez

Barry Manilow

 

Top 30

21 Cascada

Katy Perry

26 Patrick Wolf

Katy B

28 Def Leppard

 

Top 40

Chris Brown

Owl City

Plan B

 

NO SALES INFO

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

ARTIST UPDATES

 

 

Singles

Alexandra Stan 3+4

Nicole [RT] 4+5

LMFAO 6+6

J.Lo [iIY] 10+4, [OTF] 10+110

Rihanna 10+7

Dev 10+11

Jessie J [NP] 22+2

Adele [sFTTR] 20+5

Lady Gaga [Judas] 20+11

Adele [sLY] 20 +10

 

 

Albums

Arctic Monkeys 3+3

Foos 12+6

Jessie J 10+6

Nicole 20+10

 

 

 

 

Plan B back in the top 40 albums?

 

I doubt Parade or Soundgirl will stay top 40 by Sunday. :(

I'm shocked Adele hasn't at least overtaken Bon Iver. I'd have expected her to have been a minimum of 5k ahead by now, it's holding up really well! :D
I think Parade will miss the top 40, SoundGirl have a better chance of reaching top 40? You Say Dev is 11+10 are you sure she's not at #20? If Saturdays are #19 then Chris Brown must be #18? Because there's nobody that could have climbed

Edited by lee wallace

I think Parade will miss the top 40, SoundGirl have a better chance of reaching top 40? You Say Dev is 11+10 are you sure she's not at #20? If Saturdays are #19 then Chris Brown must be #18? Because there's nobody that could have climbed

Yep, Dev is 21, J-Lo in front of her.

I think Parade will miss the top 40, SoundGirl have a better chance of reaching top 40? You Say Dev is 11+10 are you sure she's not at #20? If Saturdays are #19 then Chris Brown must be #18? Because there's nobody that could have climbed

 

I think they will stay Top 40 - The record signing sessions are working for them and they have another today and tomorrow. Without them i think they would have been well out of the Top 40 by now.

The Cascada single and album are flopping badly :cry: They should have released 'San Francisco' as a single and then 2 weeks later followed it up with a 'Greatest Hits' as people don't realise that essentially thats what the new album is anyway!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.