November 18, 201213 yr 3 Little Mix - DNA [D] http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features/v4/78/64/55/786455c0-6d04-900f-d315-7eda7e6d6fe1/dj.qvzzifnz.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 3 [1 wk] Release date: 11-11-2012 Format: download only single Label: Syco Music Video here: D3h-lLj3xv4 download track listing 1. DNA 2. DNA (Kat Krazy Club Mix) 3. DNA (Eyes Remix) 4. DNA (Instrumental) Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 01 Cannonball -1- 2012 01 Wings -2- 2012 03 DNA -3- Discussion Thread Here
November 18, 201213 yr no just a BBC Report. Oh okay. I was in the gym earlier and there was something (like a documentary) to do with the charts on there, and I remember Fearne talking, and I briefly saw Professor Green on there. I'm trying to work out what on earth it was. :lol:
November 18, 201213 yr :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Edited November 18, 201213 yr by Grief
November 18, 201213 yr Yeah Little Mix aren't gonna be anywhere near 100k. Pleased to see 'DNA' holding onto the top 3 anyway! Edited November 18, 201213 yr by Bré
November 18, 201213 yr I think DNA is their best so far :D Agreed, and I think Change a Life could top that too if gets released as a single (the song performed on CIN).
November 18, 201213 yr Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 01 Cannonball -1- 2012 01 Wings -2- 2012 03 DNA -3- 'Cannonball' isn't on their album so that should say NAS and then 'Wings' 1 and 'DNA' 2.
November 18, 201213 yr I think DNA is their best so far :D I liked Wings a lot better, this is very generic for me. Also fluttering a heart isn't a thing.
November 18, 201213 yr Each to their own with the sales thing :P (like I keep saying, it's just my prediction and I am nearly always wrong when it comes to predicting things, but I'm remaining optimistic :P)
November 18, 201213 yr Really? I think 1D will do 110k, Bruno 100k and Little Mix around 80-85k. If Bruno Mars can manage 100k, Little Mix will do 90% of his. His lead to them hasn't been big at all, and at some point LM were even ahead of him.
November 18, 201213 yr 'Cannonball' isn't on their album so that should say NAS and then 'Wings' 1 and 'DNA' 2. Really? :o I didn't know that, will change it for next week ;)
November 18, 201213 yr 2011 01 Cannonball -1- 2012 01 Wings -2- 2012 03 DNA -3- I don't think Cannonball is going to be on their album (for some reason), so it's a non-album single, and Wings is 1st single, DNA 2nd. At least I think that's what's happening. EDIT: Sorry. I should've typed quicker. :lol: Edited November 18, 201213 yr by Eric_Blob
November 18, 201213 yr I like DNA but its not as good as Wings. I think #3 is the right position for it. Still, they've really proved there's something more to them than the typical XF act and have real potential for the future Edited November 18, 201213 yr by C.W
November 18, 201213 yr 'Cannonball' isn't on their album so that should say NAS and then 'Wings' 1 and 'DNA' 2. That's quite surprising, would have thought it would have been a UK bonus track at the very least.
November 18, 201213 yr I like DNA but it sounds VERY similar to E.T. Although their cover of E.T. on X Factor was brilliant so I was expecting something similar.
November 18, 201213 yr I know, its a nice song, might buy the GH. But they know how to chart high, even in the days they were gauranteed no1s they had loads of cd versions. This one had a twitter campaign. Its not a slight at them fair play to them!Not really a 'Campaign' yes they mentioned it on Twitter quite a lot and it did trend Sunday & Monday but the release was bought forward a week early (9 dates before release) It's been performed once,There's No ep/CD ect and there's been little airplay. For an Act that people said wouldn't get a top 20 again (let alone Top 10) and without a Physical aswell. From Memory the only other time a Mcfly track has entered the top 20 on downloads only was Lies at number 17 I think (2008) I am Chuffed with their Position aswell :) Edited November 18, 201213 yr by Dan388
November 18, 201213 yr Oh okay. I was in the gym earlier and there was something (like a documentary) to do with the charts on there, and I remember Fearne talking, and I briefly saw Professor Green on there. I'm trying to work out what on earth it was. :lol: They are showing a repeat of the Nations no1 UK single shown in October first. Prob for the charts anniversary, Fearne presented that i think!!
November 18, 201213 yr I like DNA but it sounds VERY similar to E.T. Although their cover of E.T. on X Factor was brilliant so I was expecting something similar. I remember before it released they said it was a "dance-ballad" or something, and E.T. (or Wide Awake) is pretty much the first thing I think of when that term gets mentioned. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment