Jump to content

Featured Replies

Disastrous start to the year, hopefully we can get a few decent hits in the chart soon (Thrift Shop, It's Time etc)

 

  • Replies 443
  • Views 53.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I wanted it to be the first big selling "100k in a week" song to not make #1 since Earthquake (Next To Me and We'll Be Coming Back barely went over the 100k mark). :(

 

I Knew You Were Trouble is sublime though, it's turning into my favourite Taylor song as well! :wub:

Disastrous start to the year, hopefully we can get a few decent hits in the chart soon (Thrift Shop, It's Time etc)

 

Thrift Shop is on its way! :cheer: It's just outside the top 100. It'll shoot up into the top 10 when Radio 1 playlists it I think.

Well, this has been the most popular chart show thread for some time. Guess Bowie plus Britney makes us talk!

 

 

Indeed the artists with huge fanbases always get the loons in :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.