February 10, 201313 yr I have been baffled by the success of Nickleback for years. A lot of mainstream rock kids at my school adore Nickelback. :P And EVERYONE I knew loved Rockstar when it came out. :D Edited February 10, 201313 yr by G R I E F
February 10, 201313 yr Cleopatra - now there's a blast from the past. I wonder why they weren't included in the Popstars Reunited show? Because they were shit? Oh, I take your point :lol:
February 10, 201313 yr Whats this playing now? :o It's from someone called "Maricka Hackman" apparently. :o Edited February 10, 201313 yr by G R I E F
February 10, 201313 yr Hi everyone My retro faves :P 2012 1- SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW- Gotye Ft Kimbra (83,265) 2- TITANIUM- David Guetta Ft Sia (81,142) 3- T.H.E (THE HARDEST EVER)- Will.i.am Ft Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger (53,977) 7- TWILIGHT- Cover Drive (39,500)* 9- STRONGER (WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU)- Kelly Clarkson (31,600)* 10- BORN TO DIE- Lana Del Rey (28,802) 2008 1- NOW YOU’RE GONE- Basshunter (35,739) 3- CHASING PAVEMENTS- Adele (27,700)* 4- DON’T STOP THE MUSIC- Rihanna (24,900)* 6- WORK- Kelly Rowland (19,100)* 8- PIECE OF ME- Britney Spears (15,300)* 2003 1- ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID- t.A.T.u (57,000) 2- CRY ME A RIVER- Justin Timberlake (50,500) 6- LOSE YOURSELF- Eminem (18,000)* 9- 03 BONNIE & CLYDE- Jay Z & Beyonce (16,000)* 1998 1- DOCTOR JONES- Aqua (117,000) 4- YOU MAKE ME WANNA- Usher (52,000)* 5- NEVER EVER- All Saints (41,000)* 6- GETTIN JIGGY WIT IT- Will Smith (40,000)* 8- HIGH- Lighthouse Family (31,000)* 10- TOGETHER AGAIN- Janet Jackson (23,000)*
February 10, 201313 yr Actually, all of us aside from Gezza do get paid. Just don't tell him. I see. I asumme that you work from home in your time? How can i apply to be a mod or admin? a 2nd job and some extra cheddar cant do much harm. The post of the week! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
February 10, 201313 yr Emeli Sande's Clown was #3 in the midweeks?! :o Jesus Christ, I've missed a lot! :lol:
February 10, 201313 yr Retro faves! 2012: 1- SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW- Gotye Ft Kimbra (83,265) 2- TITANIUM- David Guetta Ft Sia (81,142) 3- T.H.E (THE HARDEST EVER)- Will.i.am Ft Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger (53,977) (I really thought this was a guaranteed #1, I'm sort of glad it didn't) 4- DOMINO- Jessie J (52,699) 7- TWILIGHT- Cover Drive (39,500)* 8- MAMA DO THE HUMP- Rizzle Kicks (34,300)* 9- STRONGER (WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU)- Kelly Clarkson (31,600)* 10- BORN TO DIE- Lana Del Rey (28,802) 2008: 4- DON’T STOP THE MUSIC- Rihanna (24,900)* 5- SUN GOES DOWN- David Jordan (24,771) 6- WORK- Kelly Rowland (19,100)* 7- READY FOR THE FLOOR- Hot Chip (16,800)* 8- PIECE OF ME- Britney Spears (15,300)* 9- SUPERSTAR- Lupe Fiasco (14,900)* 2003: 1- ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID- t.A.T.u (57,000) 2- CRY ME A RIVER- Justin Timberlake (50,500) 6- LOSE YOURSELF- Eminem (18,000)* 7- OK- Big Brovaz (17,000)* 10- YEAR 3000- Busted (14,000)* 1998: 1- DOCTOR JONES- Aqua (117,000) 2- ALL I HAVE TO GIVE- Backstreet Boys (103,000) 5- NEVER EVER- All Saints (41,000)* 6- GETTIN JIGGY WIT IT- Will Smith (40,000)* 7- ANGELS- Robbie Williams (35,000)* 8- HIGH- Lighthouse Family (31,000)* 9- MULDER AND SCULLY- Catatonia (27,000)* 10- TOGETHER AGAIN- Janet Jackson (23,000)*
February 10, 201313 yr That Disclosure track would be one of those strange #1 songs if it makes the top spot, it sounds like nothing else in the chart in 2013.
February 10, 201313 yr Hopefully Bingo Players push Emeli Sande out of the top 3 to make an excellent top 3!
February 10, 201313 yr That Disclosure track would be one of those strange #1 songs if it makes the top spot, it sounds like nothing else in the chart in 2013. But it does borrows a lot from 1988, though. Edited February 10, 201313 yr by jaxxalude
February 10, 201313 yr Yay! Jake Bugg re-entered! Was absolutely brilliant live last night. It's a pity the crowd there were complete twits.
February 10, 201313 yr And we start with that cockroach-like species that is landfill indie! Edited February 10, 201313 yr by jaxxalude
February 10, 201313 yr 40 (from 50) Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61MqSxts0KL._AA160_.jpg Chart Run: 42-26-35-41-50-40 [6 wks] Release date: 29-04-2012 Format: download only single Label: Universal Music Video here: fY0oPg1h8fQ Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 28 Two Fingers -2- 2012 26 Lightning Bolt -1- Album Discussion Here
Create an account or sign in to comment