Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we start with that cockroach-like species that is landfill indie!

 

I think "country music repackaged for the Oasis generation" is a more accurate description.

39 :down: (from 37) P!nk - Try [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/119/Music/v4/a1/33/d1/a133d1da-bf21-4e31-d45a-5f434e84af88/886443704770.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 60-45-40-33-30-26-8-14-19-22-14-18-26-30-37-39 [16 wks]

 

Release date: 25-11-2012

Format: download only single

Label: RCA Records Label

 

Although Pink rose to prominence as an R&B singer in the classic '90s LaFace mould, a front displayed on her debut CAN'T TAKE ME HOME, it was when she took control of her own image in 2001 that she truly became an icon. While the Linda Perry (4 Non Blondes) composed hit "Get This Party Started" strayed not all that far from her initial dance-pop path, the remainder of M!SSUNDAZTOOD revealed an artist schooled in the punk tradition. Further recordings wandered down multiple paths, cementing Pink's reputation as a genre-bending pop songstress. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2000 06 There You Go -1-

2000 05 Most Girls -2-

2001 09 You Make Me Sick -3-

2001 01 Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk) -OST-

2002 02 Get The Party Started -1-

2002 06 Don't Let Me Get Me -2-

2002 01 Just Like A Pill -3-

2002 11 Family Portrait -4-

2003 03 Feel Good Time (P!nk Feat. William Orbit) -OST-

2003 07 Trouble -1-

2004 11 God Is A DJ -2-

2004 21 Last To Know -3-

2006 04 Stupid Girls -1-

2006 05 Who Knew -2-

2006 10 U + Ur Hand -3-

2006 27 Nobody Knows -4-

2007 34 Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) -5-

2008 01 So What -1-

2009 09 Sober -2-

2009 12 Please Don't Leave Me -3-

2009 29 Funhouse -4-

2009 62 I Don't Believe You -5-

2010 13 Raise Your Glass -1-

2010 10 F**kin' Perfect -2-

2012 03 Blow Me (One Last Kiss) -1-

2012 08 Try -2-

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_44.jpg

Yay! Jake Bugg re-entered!

 

Was absolutely brilliant live last night. It's a pity the crowd there were complete twits.

Just over a week until it's my turn to see him :cheer:

Got over Try looong ago. Bring on Give Me A Reason :yahoo:

 

How You Remind Me :wub: :wub: Been soo long since i've heard this!

Edited by HausofRo¢ky

38 :up: (from 66) Nickelback - How You Remind Me [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q3hC5hGSL._AA160_.jpg

 

Chart Run 2002: 65-73-5-4-5-9-6-5-4-7-5-7-8-14-19-22-22-33-47-48-50-65-73 [23 wks]

Chart Run 2008: 65-55-60-75 [4 wks]

 

Chart Run: 66-38 [2 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: Roadrunner Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2002 04 How You Remind Me -1-

2002 09 Too Bad -2-

2002 30 Never Again -3-

2003 06 Someday -1-

2004 39 Feelin' Way Too Damn Good -2-

2005 29 Photograph -1-

2006 40 Far Away -2-

2007 02 Rockstar -3-

2008 18 Photograph (2008 Re-issue)

2008 41 Far Away (2008 Re-issue)

2008 20 Gotta Be Somebody -1-

2009 67 I'd Come For You -2-

2009 64 If Today Was Your Last Day -3-

2011 41 When We Stand Together -1-

:manson: WHY?! (This is a rhetorical question, I know it was 59p).
Why do they never admit that a song re-enters because it's 59p? It was nothing to do with Huw Stephens :lol:

Jameela no better at recognising the reason for the 59p songs re-entering than Reggie then. Another opportunity later!

 

I quite like 'How You Remind Me', ashamedly. Their only good song.

And we start with that cockroach-like species that is landfill indie!

 

:huh:

 

How is Jake Bugg "landfill indie"?!

 

And I agree with Aly and Bray, How You Remind Me is my favourite Nickelback song. :wub:

Edited by G R I E F

I think "country music repackaged for the Oasis generation" is a more accurate description.

 

:lol:

 

Weird hearing How You Remind Me in the chart.

Why do they never admit that a song re-enters because it's 59p? It was nothing to do with Huw Stephens :lol:

LMAO

 

But I like this song from them :wub:

Did Nickleback do that song from Spiderman? If so, I like that one!

Far Away is easily their best song :wub:. (With this and Rockstar) being their other two roses in a field of smelly thorns.

 

Did Nickleback do that song from Spiderman? If so, I like that one!

Hero! Yes (another decent one :o)

Edited by HausofRo¢ky

Did Nickleback do that song from Spiderman? If so, I like that one!

 

That was Chad Kroeger, the lead singer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.