Jump to content

Featured Replies

Songbird is such a forgettable generic Oasis song :(

You think? It's largely seen as rather refreshing and simple, I think it's lovely.

  • Replies 447
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 :up: (from 36) Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith - Latch [P]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/33/02/b3/3302b394-d4c8-7148-b6dc-e99f0cc04f17/5025425196737.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 26-17-12-11-14-16-19-23-26-28-26-35-27-19-25-28-36-34 [18 wks]

 

Release date: 26-11-2012

Format: LS [12" only]

Catalogue Number: PMR023

Label: pmr

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Disclosure

2012 11 Latch (Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith) -1-

2012 28 White Noise (Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge) -2-

 

Sam Smith

2012 11 Latch (Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith)

You think? It's largely seen as rather refreshing and simple, I think it's lovely.

I really can't remember it (as opposed to similar tracks like Little By Little). Perhaps when I re-aquaint myself with it when you do the Oasis rate then I will re-assess it.

'Latch' back up 2 :D Them actually having a #2 single pretty much on lock just feels bizarre (but amazing).

I still love this, but I definitely love 'White Noise' more now. My song fo the year thus far. :wub:

 

I would be extremely delighted to see that in the top 2 later.

Can't believe this didn't go top 10 :( Amazing longevity for this song! :heart: White Noise is sounding really nice at the moment too - really excited for Disclosure's success especially as I knew of their existance before Latch (Control is a good song, check it out if you love White Noise and Latch!)

Latch has great longevity. Nice!

 

Looking forward to seeing how White Noise does overall. Hoping for a nice chart run and mega sales!

33 :up: (from 38) Imagine Dragons - Radioactive [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/b0/90/06/b090065d-db29-f1c4-2d4f-ae5e156c38c7/12UMGIM54543.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 35-56-67-52-59-58-50-46-38-38-33 [11 wks]

 

Release date: 25-11-2012

Format: download only track

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2012 37 Hear Me EP -EP-

2012 33 Radioactive -EPT-

New peak for 'Radioactive' :D Really loving this now, quite the grower.
Why Imagine Dragons had to come first with such a mortage rock abomination like "It's Time" before coming up with this is beyond my comprehension!

Edited by jaxxalude

Radioactive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's Time

 

Really hoping It's Time doesn't become too massive that this song gets forgotten about.

"Radioactive" works despite the whole dubstep thing being a bit clumsy in its execution. "It's Time" is just wonderful, can't wait for it to smash.
I hope "It's Time" flops hard, so they don't have to get stuck doing sub-Coldplay/Killers abominations.
This is the first time I properly listened to Radioactive. It beat reminds me of Warzone by The Wanted.

32 :left: (from 32) Labrinth Feat. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/114/Music/v4/f4/ab/aa/f4abaadf-3bc6-63c5-c08f-5171cc417637/886443754485.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 71-xx-1-2-2-4-4-4-4-8-11-10-10-15-20-27-32-32 [17 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: Syco Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Labrinth

2010 02 Frisky (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth)

2010 03 Let The Sun Shine -1-

2011 59 Let It Go (Devlin Feat. Labrinth)

2011 40 We Bring The Stars Out (Live From The BRITs) (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth And Eric Turner)

2011 02 Earthquake (Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah) -2-

2011 24 Teardrop (The Collective Feat. Labrinth, Tulisa, Chipmunk, Dot Rotten, Ed Sheeran, Ms. Dynamite, Mz Bratt, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder & Wretch 32)

2012 04 Last Time -3-

2012 12 Express Yourself -4-

2012 55 Treatment -5-

2012 01 Beneath Your Beautiful (Labrinth Feat. Emeli Sandé) -6-

 

Emeli Sandé

2009 06 Diamond Rings (Chipmunk Feat. Emeli Sandé)

2010 08 Never Be Your Woman (Naughty Boy Presents Wiley feat. Emeli Sandé)

2011 02 Heaven -1-

2011 01 Read All About It (Professor Green Feat. Emeli Sandé)

2011 21 Daddy (Emeli Sande Feat. Naughty Boy) -2-

2012 02 Next To Me -3-

2012 03 Read All About It Pt 3 -AT-

2012 17 My Kind Of Love -4-

2012 44 Abide With Me

2012 08 Clown -5-

2012 01 Beneath Your Beautiful (Labrinth Feat. Emeli Sandé)

2012 10 Wonder (Naughty Boy Feat. Emeli Sandé)

 

Album Discussion Here

Coldplay is still good. But this Urban obsession with them has been, for the most part, unhealthy. Wither "Beneath Your Beautiful" for proof, methinks.
This is the first time I properly listened to Radioactive. It beat reminds me of Warzone by The Wanted.

Oh, i actually agree with you on that one :P

 

It's Time is far from the best on the album, so i'm shocked that people are predicting it to be massive. Demons has to be released eventually and smash hard! :wub:

Hey! Don't talk about Jake Bugg (potentially) that way!

What's you think of last night?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.