February 10, 201313 yr She mentioned that The Fray were 59p on iTunes :dance: What a shame that it's a terrible boring song, imo. Even at the time I didn't like it.
February 10, 201313 yr My hatred for this god-awful piece of shite is immeasurable. FOAD already. :arrr:
February 10, 201313 yr See :P I really think it is just a case of them being uninformed. At least she mentioned the discount, she can learn :cheer:
February 10, 201313 yr Glad to see "How To Save A Life" joining the select band of singles with 50 weeks in the Top 75.
February 10, 201313 yr You could try and slightly like something :lol: Oh, come on, I said good things about Pink, Imagine Dragons, Discolosure, Droideka and even Bieber. Five good songs (for me) in ten is quite good, no? :unsure:
February 10, 201313 yr How To Save A Life is incredible, it's helped me get through some really tough and hard times as well. :wub: I don't think that I will ever stop adoring it!
February 10, 201313 yr Oh, i actually agree with you on that one :P It's Time is far from the best on the album, so i'm shocked that people are predicting it to be massive. Demons has to be released eventually and smash hard! :wub:Yesssss at 'Demons' being a single! :wub: 'It's Time' is my 2nd favourite song of 2013 (I don't include them as a "song of" until they get a UK release :lol:) I really hope it's as big as it deserves to be. Even if it's to just help out 'Night Visions', which should be a massive album for them :wub: Oh and Jameela mentioned iTunes... I presume she didn't know about Nickelback being discounted too then. I do like this song, but they have better!
February 10, 201313 yr I always quite liked this song. Listening to it again, I can see why. It's great. Edited February 10, 201313 yr by Sapeod
February 10, 201313 yr How to Save A Life clicked with me when I watched the music video. It's not brilliant, but it's not terrible either.
February 10, 201313 yr Oh, come on, I said good things about Pink, Imagine Dragons, Discolosure, Droideka and even Bieber. Five good songs (for me) in ten is quite good, no? :unsure: Perhaps I am noticing the negative not the positive. I missed the Bieber positive! :D Even I like that one!
February 10, 201313 yr 29 (from 26) Ke$ha - Die Young [D] http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/089/Music/v4/52/f9/a0/52f9a010-baf9-d082-5b29-340f4110676a/886443662353.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 10-7-13-18-15-13-17-17-19-26-29 [11 wks] Release date: 25-11-2012 Format: download only single Label: Kemosabe Records/RCA Records Video here: NOubzHCUt48 download track listing 1. Die Young 2. Die Young (Instrumental Version) Chart history (Year peak title): 2009 01 Right Round (Flo Rida Feat. Ke$ha) 2009 04 Tik Tok -1- 2010 11 Blah Blah Blah (Ke$ha Feat. 3OH!3) -2- 2010 13 Your Love Is My Drug -3- 2010 06 Dirty Picture (Taio Cruz Feat. Ke$ha) -4- 2010 07 My First Kiss (3OH!3 Feat. Ke$ha) 2010 15 Take It Off -5- 2011 01 We R Who We R -6- 2011 32 Blow -7- 2012 07 Die Young -1- Album Discussion Here
February 10, 201313 yr Now playing: Taio Cruz's "Hangover". Oh, wait, it's Ke$ha's "Die Young". Sorry!
February 10, 201313 yr I'm willing for 'C'Mon' to smash it! Better still, for the amazing 'Supernatural' to get released and be huge. This album needs saving, it's too good. :(
February 10, 201313 yr Why is How You Remind Me re-entering? 59p? Yep, both How You Remind Me and How To Save A Life are back because of the iTunes discount.
February 10, 201313 yr Die Young :heart: This still sounds amazing but C'mon HAS to be a hit! C'mon "C'mon" and enter the top 40 [/badpun] :kink:
Create an account or sign in to comment