Jump to content

Featured Replies

12 Umiiruka - Paris Hilton ft. M Superstars - Drunk Text

10

08

07

06

05

04

03

02

01

 

:(

  • Replies 268
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor brave drunk text and n dntn :(

 

008 Umiiruka - Paris Hilton ft. M Superstars - Drunk Text

 

:'(

12 \\ Q

10 \\ Q

08 \\ Q

07 \\ Q

06 \\ Séyetania

05 \\ Q

04 \\ Q

03 \\ Q

02 \\ Sandebörg

01 \\ Q

 

---

 

11th Jamvale

12 - Q

13 - Farahytn

14 - Bellamia

15 - Q

16 - Q

17 - Daehun

18 - Q

19 - Unovia

20 - Persephonia

21 - Q

22 - Q

23 - Q

24 - Q

25 - N DNTN.

 

 

Yay at most of my votes making it through, shame most of the shite did also.

12 \\ Q

10 \\ Q

08 \\ Q

07 \\ Q

06 \\ Séyetania

05 \\ Q

04 \\ Q

03 \\ Q

02 \\ Sandebörg

01 \\ Q

 

---

 

11th Jamvale

12 - Q

13 - Farahytn

14 - Bellamia

15 - Q

16 - Q

17 - Daehun

18 - Q

19 - Unovia

20 - Persephonia

21 - Q

22 - Q

23 - Q

24 - Q

25 - N DNTN.

Yay at most of my votes making it through, shame most of the shite did also.

is 11th to 25th next favourite to least faves? If so thanks :P

I'm taking being only 6th last for Silas as a good thing (even though I'm presumably still included in 'shite')

 

The rest of my rank for le DNQs:

 

15th Federal Republic of Ashton (7.5/10)

16th Sandebörg (7.5/10)

18th Tartford (7/10)

22nd Jamvale (5.5/10)

23rd Unovia (5/10)

25th Daehun (2/10)

 

Yay for Daehun DNQing :ph34r: Unovia's was one of the worst in the semi but still TOLERABLE, albeit very obviously an XF winner's single or something of the sort.

Drunk Tet is actually pretty great but I got too tired of it, I loved it for like 5 listens and then was quite bored of it. Sexting tho :*

Edited by Arrs

I cant believe my 12 pointer DNQ!!

Finishing one point ahead of me in 2nd last place :lol:

How random.

12

10

08

07 Seyetana

06

05

04

03

02 N DNTN

01 Daehun

 

Yes, I'm surprised by how much I like Seyetana's entry too.

 

Quite! We're normally on complete opposite ends of the spectrum so I had to read that twice in the scoreboard to check it really was from you. Thank you anyway. :wub:

Quite! We're normally on complete opposite ends of the spectrum so I had to read that twice in the scoreboard to check it really was from you. Thank you anyway. :wub:

It sounds like a song that would do well in Eurovision. To be honest it only got as much as 7 points from me because the semi was quite weak but it's still an achievement!

Edited by Thermometer

:rolleyes:

 

I send the better K-Pop song and it DNQs. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

12 Umiiruka - Paris Hilton ft. M Superstars - Drunk Text

Mission accomplished.

I've loved it since the day it came out - it's a marvel in song-making & storytelling
Qualifiers 14 of 15

 

From semi final 1...

 

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z369/RC741/BJSC%2059/Entry%20Graphics/Skall_zpsbb6ae7a9.png

 

Remaining countries: Elëdan • Euphoriffith • Florina • Greenfroze • Isconia • Ojnoj • Singerpurear • Tinnmark • Umiiruka • Utopia • Varakë • Yehesi

Eeee <3 I really need to stop making a fuss - I feel sorry for the likes of Tinnmark, Singerpurear and Séyetana DNQing so many times! :( At least Ghost Beach came 5th, which is one of the best tracks of the year, nevermind entries. <3

 

Those last three qualifiers for semi 1 were PERFECT.

:rolleyes:

 

I send the better K-Pop song and it DNQs. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

 

:rolleyes: You didn't though did you. To think I gave you three points!!!

Update on longest qualification streaks:

 

11 Skall

 

10 Espen

 

7 Altyr Muunilinst

 

6 Aeroche

6 Hendinia

6 Mdiče

 

5 Syndare

 

4 Cadelicia

4 Trifoski

 

3 Bignia-Zaragovina, The United Nations of

3 Elëdan

3 The People's Republic of Ginsay Lohands

 

2 B.a.N.G

2 Ben's Sanctuary

2 D'yermak'er

2 Fljótavík

2 FSR Rontvia

2 Ingermanlandia

2 Ramrynia

2 Usfland

 

1 #00274E

1 Allecian

1 Aquafina

1 Danaelanda

1 Ethanola

1 Jayrusalem

1 Kylienips

1 PRoJ

1 Sandénia

1 Terra Avium

1 Vülkyria

1 Zechonia

 

Hendinia back up to joint 4th already. It's like they never left the top of this list.

 

Good to see a few of this year's new countries up near the top, feels like most of the class of 2013 has had pretty rough luck.

It's quite sad how interested I am in these given my run for the last 7 contests has gone DNQ-Q-DNQ-Q-DNQ-Q-DNQ but here's the DNQ streak so you can all feel bad about leaving these guys out in the cold all the time:

 

Singerpurear - 9

 

Tinnmark - 7

 

Greenfroze - 4

 

Daehun - 3

Utopia - 3

 

Florina - 2

Varake - 2

Umiiruka - 2

 

Sandeborg - 1

Ojnoj - 1

N DNTN - 1

Isconia - 1

Yehesi - 1

Bellamia - 1

Land Of Ostriches - 1

Ashton, Federal Republic Of - 1

Séyetana - 1

Euphoriffith - 1

Unovia - 1

Tartford - 1

Jamvale - 1

Farahtyn - 1

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.