January 12, 201412 yr Its nothing drastic as yet, so don't worry :D That's good. :) I like Timber and Happy equally, so wasn't too bothered about which would be Number 1 this week.
January 12, 201412 yr Highest new entry #18 :o Is that the lowest in a while? If 2 weeks is 'a while' then yes :kink: (There were no new entries to the top 40 that week and the only new entry to the top 100 was at #93).
January 12, 201412 yr And You Make Me overshadowed by Wake Me Up too :cry: Yep, I was gutted when it only reached No.5! :(
January 12, 201412 yr If 2 weeks is 'a while' then yes :kink: (There were no new entries to the top 40 that week and the only new entry to the top 100 was at #93). Okay :P I take it there was nothing really being released at that point?
January 12, 201412 yr Yep, I was gutted when it only reached No.5! :( Same! Avicii's absolute best IMO, so so good! :wub: -x- Still not big on Happy. :( Edited January 12, 201412 yr by Jade
January 12, 201412 yr ...Except for the fact that Feelin' Myself has been pushed back! :lol: Oh Jameela
January 12, 201412 yr Album chart posts updated with a 41-100 new entry from Kid Ink (again featuring Chris Brown) and a new peak for Beyoncé's 'XO' (now at least outpeaking 'Mine').
Create an account or sign in to comment