July 6, 201412 yr Ariana looks truly awkward in the video. A good voice and she's a pretty girl, but absolutely zero in the way of star quality.
July 6, 201412 yr Ooh yay for Iggy's peaks improving with each release! Yes!!!! She is doing better in the charts with each single, which is great to see!!!!!
July 6, 201412 yr I love the production/Iggy's verse on Problem, I just detest Ariana's absolutely shocking diction, GUTMUWATEONMYSHUUUUVAAAAH :( I think if it was a different singer, I'd love the whole thing, yet to come round to her at all.
July 6, 201412 yr MKTO being a contender when will.i.am isn't? :lol: I found it funny too. ^_^ EDIT: I wish will.i.am wasn't a contender really. Vile song! <_< Edited July 6, 201412 yr by Jason
July 6, 201412 yr MKTO being a contender when will.i.am isn't? :lol: Contender for a top 10 position, what's wrong there? And no one said will.i.am isn't but I think that's quite obvious and I only prepare two songs :P (I don't have all the time of the world to prep everything for the chart, I'm sorry for my laziness :()
July 6, 201412 yr Contender for a top 10 position, what's wrong there? And no one said will.i.am isn't but I think that's quite obvious and I only prepare two songs :P (I don't have all the time of the world to prep everything for the chart, I'm sorry for my laziness :() I was just going to point this out - some people are difficult to please :D
July 6, 201412 yr yay for Problem going to #1 :cheer: Ariana makes a good song for once and it pays off!As opposed to The Way which is a GREAT song ;)
July 6, 201412 yr I was just going to point this out - some people are difficult to please :D Edited for the ever criticising guys :P
July 6, 201412 yr There is actually not one single good thing about that Will.I.Am song, it's one of the worst things to ever leave a recording studio.
July 6, 201412 yr There is actually not one single good thing about that Will.I.Am song, it's one of the worst things to ever leave a recording studio. I get what you mean, but if I had the choice between 'Wiggle' and 'It's My Birthday', I would go for IMB.
July 6, 201412 yr I get what you mean, but if I had the choice between 'Wiggle' and 'It's My Birthday', I would go for IMB. Completely, 'Wiggle' is the only thing this year which is worse.
July 6, 201412 yr There is actually not one single good thing about that Will.I.Am song, it's one of the worst things to ever leave a recording studio. Completely agree. Though I felt exactly the same about T.H.E., Scream & Shout, #thatPOWER and Feelin' Myself respectively. He just gets worse every time. :puke2:
July 6, 201412 yr Album chart posts updated. Ed's album track peak list looks even more impressive now (and I could also include 'All Of The Stars' in that list but it seems to only be available from some physical editions of the album and isn't on the digital edition at all so I'll leave it off). 5 Seconds Of Summer and Trey Songz also charting with album tracks in the top 100 today and of course the peak of 'Budapest' has also been updated.
July 6, 201412 yr Completely agree. Though I felt exactly the same about T.H.E., Scream & Shout, #thatPOWER and Feelin' Myself respectively. He just gets worse every time. :puke2: Agreed. He can't sing and then produces these nonsensical things that are saved only by the beats, if they are redeemed at all!
July 6, 201412 yr I wasn't criticising Ben at all, I appreciate the effort he puts in, but MKTO were just a bit of an odd choice IMO especially when will is currently #1 on iTunes, that's all.
Create an account or sign in to comment