Jump to content

Featured Replies

Kylie sold zero singles in 1987 in the UK. -_-

 

She may have sold a couple of singles, Lucky was released on December 29 1987 :)

Edited by Mullo

  • Replies 385
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She may have sold a couple of singles, Lucky was released on December 29 1987 :)

 

 

She probably did. It didn't even chart for the first 4 weeks.

She may have sold a couple of singles, Lucky was released on December 29 1987 :)

Is that a Wikipedia date? I thought it was January 4th 1988 and entered at no 90 on w/e 16.01.88.

Seriously, you must be really joking. Kylie is at least 10 times more famous than Michael Buble, she has many multi-million selling albums and she's very popular all over the world, except the US... She is even popular is Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.... Ur comments are in no way relevant... Michael Buble is at best a good singer but he hasn't had sny sizeable international hit, while Kylie had so many over the years...

LMAO. As someone from Latin America, Michael Bublé is actually considerably bigger than Kylie here too, not unlike in the UK.

Edited by André

Did all this really come from a tongue in cheek comment from Regina providing fake midweeks with Kylie at no.1?

 

Slay, Regina, slay.

 

 

Regina is ALWAYS taken seriously in this thread!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1tf6oTboS1qd54da.gif

Are we still not over this?

 

MOVE ON! GET OVER IT. NOBODY CARES!

I care. I know you don't care too much but I still care.

Seeing as Sigala won't get #1 on Friday, let's make it a contender for Xmas #1 so X Factor doesn't hog the top for a second week

 

And how do you propose we do that?

Royal Variety Performance tonight.... usually gets 5-7million viewers.....

 

Little Mix and 1D to benefit most, Kylie may get a few for sales, I think she opens the show with Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

  • Author
Royal Variety Performance tonight.... usually gets 5-7million viewers.....

 

It's more like 7 - 9 million. Lowest ratings ever were 6.60 in 2004, which is still higher than X Factor has been getting lately. Highest of recent years were 9.56 in 2009.

It's more like 7 - 9 million. Lowest ratings ever were 6.60 in 2004, which is still higher than X Factor has been getting lately. Highest of recent years were 9.56 in 2009.

 

Oh good. lets hope 2-3,000 viewers buy Kylie Christmas :dance:

 

Royal Variety Performance tonight.... usually gets 5-7million viewers.....

 

Little Mix and 1D to benefit most, Kylie may get a few for sales, I think she opens the show with Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 

I wouldn't forget Jeff Lynne's ELO, apparently he gives a "show-stealing Performance"...

  • Author
Oh good. lets hope 2-3,000 viewers buy Kylie Christmas :dance:

 

I don't want to get your hopes up too much, but I can see Kylie climbing into the top 10 next week.

I wouldn't forget Jeff Lynne's ELO, apparently he gives a "show-stealing Performance"...

 

 

Oh yes. his album has been selling very well.. where is he is the midweeks? could he go top 5 again?

I don't want to get your hopes up too much, but I can see Kylie climbing into the top 10 next week.

 

 

I cant see it unless she drops her album prices a little bit + not promo the best songs really...... she needed a duet with J Corden live on TV

She needs to be sat in a car with James Corden driving around for ages before crashing into the set of the X-Factor Final and then turning it into a continuous 62-hour Kylie special marathon simultaneously broadcast on every digital channel and every computer connected to the internet.

 

That might bump her up to #12.

Oh yes. his album has been selling very well.. where is he is the midweeks? could he go top 5 again?

 

He is still top 10 but that is still an excellent result for a fourth week (especially as last solo album only spent 1 week in the Top 30 and previous ELO studio album didn't even peak in Top 30)

Royal Variety Performance tonight.... usually gets 5-7million viewers.....

 

Little Mix and 1D to benefit most, Kylie may get a few for sales, I think she opens the show with Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 

It got just under 7 million last year. I expect there will be some benefit but nothing drastic.

 

I'm more interested to see what Leona Lewis' performance on The X Factor does for her sales.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.