November 6, 20169 yr WD for 4 Qs in a row Jordan ;o x Yayyy for Jadakissnia :heart: not in doubt at all ofc
November 6, 20169 yr Excellent :wub: Thanks to everyone who voted for 'Earth Not Above'! Only 1 DNQ this year is pretty great :o
November 6, 20169 yr Oh so Mason Jennings wasn't even the song that got 5 points? No idea what that will be then... hmm x
November 6, 20169 yr Oh so Mason Jennings wasn't even the song that got 5 points? No idea what that will be then... hmm x Kylienips probably. I'd say Oslol too but I think that's niche enough for at least someone to give it high points
November 6, 20169 yr Oh people actually voted for Kylienips?? Poor Land of DW didn't deserve it that bad, though I can't say I gave it anything.
November 6, 20169 yr Kylienips probably. I'd say Oslol too but I think that's niche enough for at least someone to give it high points Not quite at that first prediction lol. (Kylienips was pretty good so (Y)) And ohhh Land of DW. Yeah that was... pretty bad, sorry Frank :(
November 6, 20169 yr omg it wasn't Klum that was the five pointer, I am redeemed *.* I was certain it was that knowing that I gave it five points. I still found it a lovely song despite the bullshit lyrics :kink: did feel like it was deliberately sent to get nul points though.
November 6, 20169 yr Wow, f***in' hell. Is being semi last 3 times in a year a new record? What makes this sad is that I genuinely like all 3 entries.
November 6, 20169 yr Wow, f***in' hell. Is being semi last 3 times in a year a new record? What makes this sad is that I genuinely like all 3 entries.
Create an account or sign in to comment