Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just won the Popjustice £20 Music Prize 😏
  • Replies 154
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sorry to spoil the fun but they've made that up!

  • Seems to be gaining some traction from somewhere...! Pretty big increase for a random Monday update...? I wonder if people are memeing it alongside Leigh 'touching' Ross Kemps arm in Traitors?

  • More and more video’s appearing!!!

Only two more until they equal Girls Aloud's record five wins! :o It's by far the best song on the shortlist, I'm pleased for them! :wub:
  • 2 years later...
Does anyone have any idea why the ‘behind the scenes’ video of Touch is getting 300,000 daily views all of a sudden? Lol
  • 1 year later...
  • Author
I still love the video (ignoring the videoshopping ofc)!
  • 5 years later...
  • Author

Seems to be gaining some traction from somewhere...!

Pretty big increase for a random Monday update...?

I wonder if people are memeing it alongside Leigh 'touching' Ross Kemps arm in Traitors? lol

Going viral on Tiktok there's a couple of video's with over 400k likes in the last 2 days.

Edited by Mr. C. Joel

I’d love this to chart again even if it just makes the top 100 or something!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.