Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e91b6092d6f01d292712d0d6192a7080/tumblr_n3vgagJT2S1ql2ui0o4_250.gif

 

 

Oops maybe I made a mistake x

 

 

QUALIFIED

 

Pupok

 

 

 

SORRY I couldn't resist Lotti's reaction :kink: I promise on Ika Wong's Big Brother game life all the Qs and DNQs from now on are real x

 

 

  • Replies 207
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th - 41pts - New Lexico - Glasperlenspiel - Geiles Leben

NO WAY. OUTRAGE.

Omg!

 

And now we know the 12s of a couple of people!

nothing is as it seems.

 

well I called it didn't I xx

 

Tbh I was thinking that seemed a liiiittle bit far-fetched :mellow: Still unconvinced at Pupok being a win contender but would have been a shock if it really didn't have enough big fans to even qualify :lol:

  • Author

Tartford vs. Aeroche vs. Aesthetica

 

 

2 in, one out.

 

(also it's not really breaking the rules it was my fault but people have done it before and I couldn't resist trolling Lotti :lol:)

deleted all references to votes since liam wants to b a pavel about the reveal xxx
Maybe we should stop doing that "joke" now as it leads people to give away who they voted for?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.