Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 207
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

QUALIFIED

 

Hendinia

 

Kylienips

 

DNQ :(

 

30th - 25pts - Land Of DW - Apocalypta - Faraway Vol. 2

 

Unfortunately, after a top 5 last contest, Land Of DW are riht down the other end as they finish bottom 5 of this semi. It's on the up with pop though as Hendinia storm to the final with Melfest alumni Dolly Style, while Kylienips' MrSuicideSheep entry also makes it through despite a shaky plug reception.

 

Qualifiers:

Azure

Kluminican Republic

Kylienips

Hendinia

WHAT IN THE WORLD

 

That was my 12 and it sounded like a proper smash to my ears.

 

what the actual f*** are you on semi 2

A huge shame to see Land Of DW out, was a great song. :(
Whaaat?! I did originally think Kylienips was doomed but then Pavel said it was one of his fave songs of the semi and I don't think I would've imagined that, so that made me reassess that it might have more of a chance. There we go, poooor Land of DW :(

Oh :'( well there goes one of my votes that I thought would have made it then eek! That far off as well...

 

I'm pretty surprised to see Kylienips making it, it wasn't bad at all but really didn't stand out much in this semi. WD tho ;o should have been Methyl Ethel ~

Land of DW </3 My predictions are well out so far!

I wasn't entirely sure about Kylienips, it gave me Danrell/Ryder vibes so I thought it was going to get ~25th

 

Gonna hype the HELL out of Hendinia though, definitely one of their best efforts!

I could sort of see why Kylienips made it (not that offputting, decent beat) but then again I also can't.

 

That's the worst my 12 has done in absolutely ages and I don't even see why.

  • Author

Harmonica vs. Singepurear vs. South Danaelanda

 

Which two will Q??

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.