May 28, 20179 yr Sounds good on first listen, but iirc so did Sexual (which I grew on a fair bit afterwards)
May 29, 20179 yr Hmmm just an inferior version of sexual really. No real progression here, would be fine with this tanking.
May 30, 20179 yr The instrumental is great (especially the drop) but I don't like the vocal much it is too poppy imo.
June 2, 20179 yr This is shaping up to be a big hit! Surprised if it does, I totally had NEIKED pegged as a one hit wonder. I just got round to hearing this finally, a very solid and worthy follow-up!
June 7, 20179 yr I'm REALLY digging this. It has enough elements of 'Sexual' but is different enough to not be a clone, and it's nice and summery as well. :wub: The bassline rhythm in it reminds me of the 'Oh What A Night' song. :lol:
July 2, 20179 yr So he's actually bothered releasing a vid for this one: IeZkpDg9oug This is slowly worming its way into my affections!
August 5, 20179 yr Yeah I think we can safely say this ship has sailed. Shame really as I had done a U-turn on this about the time it *should* have been making upwards commercial progression.
August 5, 20179 yr Yeah this should really have been a hit :( at least it didn't do absolutely nothing I guess, it could have been worse
Create an account or sign in to comment