Jump to content

Featured Replies

Doesn't Google skew your results based on your previous searches though?

Oh well, I reserve the right to recycle that joke if anyone says they don't know who A are. Or the XX Teens.

 

Gosh, didn't think I would see the day that A could still get a mention here! Great band, still amazing live!

  • Replies 178
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris brown 44 last week out this week

 

If I’m not mistaken, Chris Brown is now on ACR and his streaming was holding the song up so that’s why it’s now had such a big drop!

Pleasing to see Dido top 3, I hope she can hold on to it. If not, I’d ideally like her to remain top 5. Such a great album.
Does anyone know Weller's sales?
Does anyone know Weller's sales?

 

Only have top 5 sales from MW

I think Foals and Dido will likely be more frontloaded than Sigrid and Dave but not sure by how much, tough to call who'll get the #1 (could still easily just be Tom Walker for a second week as well). Rooting for Dave to snatch it with the upweighted streams at the end of the week like what happened with Stormzy. Would be nice for Foals to get a first #1 as well although I've not been that impressed by the singles from this album (I think each one has been steadily better than the last but none of them are wowing me).

 

Kinda disappointed at how low 'Robbery' is, thought it would be comfortably top 40 considering the album release boost and it being #42 last week - hope it can climb throughout the week.

I think Foals and Dido will likely be more frontloaded than Sigrid and Dave but not sure by how much, tough to call who'll get the #1 (could still easily just be Tom Walker for a second week as well). Rooting for Dave to snatch it with the upweighted streams at the end of the week like what happened with Stormzy.

 

 

The #1 album is really up for grabs, I can see Dave taking it.

YAS at Dido’s Greatest Hits sneaking in a re-entry too!
rooting for either Foals or Dido

Dido is most likely the most front loaded unfortunately, i would have greatly welcomed Dido to be clearly Number 1.

I would have also liked the marvelous David Gray and James Morrison to be in the Top 10 i hope neither fall any lower than they are.

 

Calvin Harris feat. Rag'n'Bone Man,once again, so close, but yet so far.

Hozier very much struggling with this album.

The Prodigy are holding good this week which i welcome.

Louis Tomlinson should be Top 40 as its not a bad song, i hop eit achieves a Top 75 place at the end of the week.

Edited by pippa

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.