Jump to content

Featured Replies

Argh I really like the look of the chalkboard variant at HMV as it really does seem to match well… but I already have a white copy of the album so I definitely don’t need it… must resist!

(Although tbh it’s always struck me as a weird design choice that someone decided to make a white version of an album called Back to Black)

  • Replies 28
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    A whole website has launched, a nod to the MySpace era including a name generator, iPod skins and ringtones! https://amyspace.amywinehouse.com/

  • I’ve ordered the chalkboard vinyl from HMV.

  • Bad World Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (20th Anniversary) Amy Winehouse’s seminal album ‘Back To Black’ is pressed exclusively to flower-filled vinyl LP via Bad World. The album was co-produced by cl

Bad World
No image preview

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (20th Anniversary)

Amy Winehouse’s seminal album ‘Back To Black’ is pressed exclusively to flower-filled vinyl LP via Bad World. The album was co-produced by close friends Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi and features the...

Available for the next couple of days only if you do want one…

53 minutes ago, dandy* said:

@Jade did your copy of Wolf Alice with the flowers in sound decent?

Well remembered - yeah I was happy with the sound quality of mine! I don’t have many Bad World pressings, so not sure how reliable they are in general, but I think people mostly seem to moan about the Zoetropes haha.

1 hour ago, Jade said:

Well remembered - yeah I was happy with the sound quality of mine! I don’t have many Bad World pressings, so not sure how reliable they are in general, but I think people mostly seem to moan about the Zoetropes haha.

I don't have many of the Bad World ones either, in fact I'm not convinced I've got any of them now I think about it... got some of the Blood Records ones but they seem to have a reputation of being more reliable.

I think I'm going to pass on this after all. It is pretty but I'm not sure I think the aesthetic of flowers works with this particular album - they should at least be black ones or something.

  • 4 weeks later...

There will be a "Back to Black at 20" concert that is being put together by Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi, taking place at the Roundhouse in London on 21st October.

Special guests include Baby Rose, Corinne Bailey Rae, FLO, Jessie Reyez, Jorja Smith, Lianne La Havas, Nia Smith, Sasha Keable, Skye Newman, Yebba and more.

Tickets go on sale next week but if you can't go the concert is being filmed to be aired on BBC Two later in October, plus Jo Whiley's Radio 2 show will air highlights on 26th October.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.