Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Charlielargepotatoes
    Charlielargepotatoes

    I remember nearly everyone at school had these wristbands in the 00s.

  • Scene
    Scene

    This was big in my Year 7/8 computer room at school lmao.

  • Lee_J11
    Lee_J11

    Yeah one of my uni flatmates was obsessed with it at the time and got me hooked on it. I went to uni in 2007 so probably round a similar time!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Roba. said:

Omg that's a blast. A fun game and was hilarious with Jason Donovan doing the voice over of Buzz!

Omg I never knew that was Jason Donovan. 😱 I wish they’d make an updated version tbh. 🥴

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.