Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

It's the one from the best pop songs of 2003 year. How it wasn't a big hit ? :cry:

 

 

# 4 in Australia, # 9 in Netherlands, but a big flop in UK, US and the most European countries.

Edited by Last Dreamer

  • Replies 7
  • Views 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call it a big flop in the US, I don't think its chart peak fully reflects that it was a fairly big hit, just not her biggest. Definitely a brilliant pop moment from Jewel *.*
i don,t listen to this type of hussy pop x

Jewel has always been underrated in the UK, I loved Down So Long and that got to No.38 here I think.

 

Plus her big US hits hardly did anything either.

 

Intuition was great, both the song and video. I loved that Jewel decided to be a 'pop girl' for one album only. I know she was basically playing a character and doing it tongue in cheek, but she does pop so well. Doin' Fine was my other favourite on that album.

I remember this a lot from the time though, must have been on the music channels a lot, the chorus sounds very Sia listening to it now.
  • Author
Doin' Fine was my other favourite on that album.

 

My favourites (if don't count "Intuition") were epic "America" and "Stand".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.