May 24, 20242 yr they're talking about Becky Hill opening soon no mention of the chart show https://www.reddit.com/r/BackYardChickens/s/6EcHFmbdrp
May 24, 20242 yr Big Weekend Chart Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big weekend :(
May 24, 20242 yr Author Chart Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big weekend :( I don't disagree! :(
May 24, 20242 yr Pretty poor form not to run the chart show as well as big weekend. Especially as it airs on BBC Sounds so likely could have been done even with something from big weekend on Radio 1. Guess we'll have to wait until 17:45 for the info. Only happens once a year though, so guess we can forgive it. Edited May 24, 20242 yr by DoBelieveTheHype
May 24, 20242 yr Promise I'll get the posts up as quickly as I physically can at 5:45 x I guess you could pretend to do the chart show, releasing the information as if... Not allowed, I suppose?! You do a stunning job with all the information, by the way. Far removed from when I used to do it on a predecessor site to Buzzjack some 15+ years ago.
May 24, 20242 yr Author I guess you could pretend to do the chart show, releasing the information as if... Not allowed, I suppose?! You do a stunning job with all the information, by the way. Far removed from when I used to do it on a predecessor site to Buzzjack some 15+ years ago. I don't have the information unfortunately!! :( Waiting for it just like everyone else! But thank you very much for the kind words! :wub:
May 24, 20242 yr Surely the Chart Show is the show that draws Radio 1's biggest audience each week? Pretty sure it's beaten by several other shows including breakfast these days.
May 24, 20242 yr I don't have the information unfortunately!! :( Waiting for it just like everyone else! But thank you very much for the kind words! :wub: Ah! Back in the day, as one of the contributors to ChartsPlus, I used to receive the charts at 13.00 every Sunday afternoon, conditional, of course, on not releasing the information before the BBC. It helped with the preparation...
May 24, 20242 yr Author Ah! Back in the day, as one of the contributors to ChartsPlus, I used to receive the charts at 13.00 every Sunday afternoon, conditional, of course, on not releasing the information before the BBC. It helped with the preparation... Oh how I'd LOVE to have that to help!! :(
May 24, 20242 yr Author Album news from the OCC: 1 Billie Eilish (67,100) 7 Beth Gibbons 8 Slash 10 Michael Head & the Red Elastic Band 30 Clavish 39 Girls Aloud - Ten :cheer: Zayn is top 10 but it doesn't say where (but I doubt he's fallen below #3) And a little single news: 2 Billie - LUNCH 7 Billie - CHIHIRO 9 Billie - BIRDS OF A FEATHER
May 24, 20242 yr I guess you could pretend to do the chart show, releasing the information as if... Not allowed, I suppose?! You do a stunning job with all the information, by the way. Far removed from when I used to do it on a predecessor site to Buzzjack some 15+ years ago. Which site and did I know you? :D
May 24, 20242 yr If Billie's second on singles looks like another week at No 1 for the awful Espresso. Hopefully something can dislodge it next week.
May 24, 20242 yr Which site and did I know you? :D I've honestly forgotten its name; I had Foxtrot in my User Name - if that jogs any cogs... I think Mikey was on the previous site as well, I could be wrong. I used to write the commentaries for ChartsPlus before Herman sold it. Edited May 24, 20242 yr by Tuttavilla
Create an account or sign in to comment