Jump to content

Featured Replies

That Heart playlist is laughable. I need to hear this MAGIC! song clearly - never heard of it
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Views 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Heart FM Playlist | 22nd August 2014

 

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Calvin Harris - Summer

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Ella Henderson - Ghost

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

John Legend - All Of Me

Katy Perry - Birthday

MAGIC! - Rude

Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

 

Songs removed from playlist

Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

 

(According to @CampaignAmp on Twitter)

Heart FM Playlist | 22nd August 2014

 

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Calvin Harris - Summer

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Ella Henderson - Ghost

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

John Legend - All Of Me

Katy Perry - Birthday

MAGIC! - Rude

Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

 

Songs removed from playlist

Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

 

(According to @CampaignAmp on Twitter)

 

This playlist is a total joke. Has Locked Out Of Heaven been on the playlist since November 2012?!

This playlist is a total joke. Has Locked Out Of Heaven been on the playlist since November 2012?!

We listen to Heart at work ( because it's the only station we can get!) and they play each of these songs about 4 times a day. <_<

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Heart FM Playlist | 18th September 2014

 

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Ella Henderson - Ghost

George Ezra - Budapest

John Legend - All Of Me

MAGIC! - Rude

Maroon 5 - Maps

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

The Script - Superheroes

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

 

Songs removed from playlist

Calvin Harris - Summer

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

Katy Perry - Birthday

Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good

 

(According to official Heart FM website)

Watch Heart FM hammer 'Thinking Out Loud' and keep it on there until at least July.

 

*edit - I cannot believe that playlist actually contains a two year old song. :blink: Christ.

Edited by mr_aly

Watch Heart FM hammer 'Thinking Out Loud' and keep it on there until at least July.

 

They already have been hammering it for a good 2 months.

They already have been hammering it for a good 2 months.

 

Yeah, it's probably the main reason it's been top 40 the whole time. :lol:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Heart FM Playlist | 29th September 2014

 

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Ella Henderson - Ghost

George Ezra - Budapest

G.R.L. - Ugly Heart

John Legend - All Of Me

MAGIC! - Rude

Maroon 5 - Maps

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

The Script - Superheroes

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

 

Songs removed from playlist

None

 

(According to official Heart FM website)

 

Just a small update there but very pleased for 'Ugly Heart'! It's looking like Heart are going to be playing The Veronicas' 'You Ruin Me' a lot as well. :wub:

Ugly Heart is an unexpected one for Heart.

 

The Veronicas technically moreso as it hasn't been pushed here yet but it's very much in the Pink/Christina Perri school of piano balladry which Heart love so it's not actually THAT surprising with regard to the song itself.

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

A song from 2012 still on the playlist? That's even worse than Capital!

Not too surprised that Ugly Heart was added to Heart as it's actually fairing better on adult pop radio, as opposed to pop, over in America! But still, a great addition nonetheless!
A song from 2012 still on the playlist? That's even worse than Capital!

 

They're different types of stations and therefore their playlists work a different way :P

Heart FM Playlist | 29th September 2014

 

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Ella Henderson - Ghost

George Ezra - Budapest

G.R.L. - Ugly Heart

John Legend - All Of Me

MAGIC! - Rude

Maroon 5 - Maps

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

The Script - Superheroes

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

 

Songs removed from playlist

None

 

(According to official Heart FM website)

 

Just a small update there but very pleased for 'Ugly Heart'! It's looking like Heart are going to be playing The Veronicas' 'You Ruin Me' a lot as well. :wub:

 

Have they just been playing it in the evenings so far? Hope it makes daytime playlist

Edited by AcerBen

  • Author
I'm not sure but it has already been played up to 20 times by Heart in some regions so it's definitely on their radar!
  • Author

Heart FM Playlist | 2nd October 2014

 

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Ella Eyre - Comeback

Ella Henderson - Ghost

George Ezra - Budapest

G.R.L. - Ugly Heart

Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me

John Legend - All Of Me

MAGIC! - Rude

Maroon 5 - Maps

Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

The Script - Superheroes

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

The Veronicas - You Ruin Me

 

Songs removed from playlist

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

 

(According to official Heart FM website)

 

This playlist is looking very fresh now! :D

All gone in the same week?! It's like someone just woke up and noticed they'd forgotten to remove a whole load of old songs from the playlist!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.