October 2, 201412 yr Heart FM look like they've moved with the times and actually have their finger on the pulse. :o I'm in disbelief.
October 2, 201412 yr Really pleased to see Veronicas and Jessie joining GRL on the Heart playlist!! They've already been playing the first two in the evening so good to see they have crossed over into the day time Not sure how often GRL are actually getting played but I wonder if that's been part of the reason they are holding on to top 20 this week Edited October 2, 201412 yr by AcerBen
October 2, 201412 yr Half of what Heart FM play are old songs anyway (old as in from previous decades, not old as in a couple of years old and massively overplayed although those make up a lot of the remainder). I'm surprised they even have a playlist.
October 2, 201412 yr YAY for Ella Eyre, G.R.L. & The Veronicas :heart: brilliant additions also nice to see Jessie Ware & Meghan Trainor added as well! Edited October 2, 201412 yr by Rob S
October 2, 201412 yr I love the fact that some bigwig at Heart who inexplicably decided that they should start playing You Ruin Me (a Veronicas fan high up in the company perhaps?) has practically forced a proper UK release for it :wub: I'm sure it would have gone unnoticed if Heart hadn't picked it up, Radio 1 would have sidestepped it just as they have done We Are Done and Geronimo but now they may playlist it too at some point.
October 6, 201412 yr Just heard George Ezra's Blame It On Me on Heart so fingers crossed what with the album doing so well it will become a regular addition to the playlist!
October 28, 201411 yr Heart FM Playlist | Update Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud Ella Henderson - Ghost George Ezra - Blame It On Me George Ezra - Budapest John Legend - All Of Me MAGIC! - Rude Maroon 5 - Maps Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong Olly Murs feat. Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One Sam Smith - Stay With Me The Script - Superheroes Take That - These Days Taylor Swift - Shake It Off Union J - You Got It All The Veronicas - You Ruin Me Out Ella Eyre - Comeback G.R.L. - Ugly Heart Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me (From the Heart Website)
October 28, 201411 yr I don't think I can EVER recall a time before when the top three in my personal chart were all playlisted on Heart but here we have Ed, The Veronicas and Take That. I'm obviously becoming too MOR for my own good.
October 28, 201411 yr Makes me laugh how 'fresher' the Heart playlist is now - only 2014 chart hits making appearances!
November 28, 201411 yr Author Heart FM Playlist | 28th November 2014 Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud Ella Henderson - Ghost Ella Henderson - Yours George Ezra - Blame It On Me George Ezra - Budapest John Legend - All Of Me MAGIC! - Rude Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong Olly Murs feat. Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One Sam Smith - Stay With Me The Script - Superheroes Take That - These Days Taylor Swift - Shake It Off Tom Odell - Real Love Union J - You Got It All The Veronicas - You Ruin Me Songs removed from playlist Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love Maroon 5 - Maps Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (According to official Heart FM website)
December 11, 201411 yr Capital's New Additions: Blonde feat. Melissa Steel I Loved You - Fergie L.A. Love (La La) - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars Uptown Funk - Phillip George Wish You Were Mine Heart's New Additions: James Bay Hold Back The River - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars Uptown Funk - Oh at James Bay on Heart hope it stays top 40 this week then it could steady out!!
Create an account or sign in to comment