Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Heart FM Playlist

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky

Ellie Goulding - Burn

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

Gary Barlow - Let Me Go

Gary Barlow & Elton John - Face To Face

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

Katy Perry - Roar

Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

One Direction - Story Of My Life

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Passenger - Let Her Go

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

P!nk feat. Lily Allen - True Love

Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines

Sam Bailey - Skyscraper

Shane Filan - Knee Deep In My Heart

 

Songs removed from playlist

Kelly Clarkson - Underneath The Tree

Labrinth feat. Emeli Sande - Beneath Your Beautiful

Leona Lewis - One More Sleep

Robbie Williams - Go Gentle

  • Replies 54
  • Views 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe they're still playing some of those songs. Looks like Great Big Something is going to be enormous now it's on both Capital and Heart already.

It's just dreadful really.

 

the most played so-called 'new' song on Heart currently is Roar.

That is genuinely my nightmare playlist, not one song I can even tolerate. :lol:
Great to see Face to Face on it!!!
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note regarding Heart (Mods please remove if you think this is in the wrong place). I thought this may be of interest to some of the members on here. :)

 

Looks like the network is expanding and following a long fight with the Competition Commission it has been announced today that the Real Radio network will be re-branded Heart, meaning Heart will soon be covering Scotland, Wales, Yorkshire, Manchester and the North East as well as it's existing areas across the South of England, London and the West Midlands. This move will mean that Heart will be available to approx 80% of the UK. No date has been set for the rebrand as of yet.

 

Meanwhile the existing Heart stations in North Wales will become Capital and Real Radio XS in Scotland will become XFM, whilst Smooth Radio will replace Gold on AM everywhere except London, Birmingham and the East Midlands: http://radiotoday.co.uk/2014/02/global-rad...t-we-dont-know/

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Latest Heart FM Playlist | 19th February 2014

 

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

Christina Perri - Human

Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky

Ellie Goulding - Burn

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

Gary Barlow - Let Me Go

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

James Blunt - Heart To Heart

John Legend - All Of Me

Katy Perry - Roar

Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know

Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

One Direction - Story Of My Life

Passenger - Let Her Go

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Vance Joy - Riptide

 

Songs removed from playlist

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Gary Barlow & Elton John - Face To Face

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

P!nk feat. Lily Allen - True Love

Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines

Sam Bailey - Skyscraper

Shane Filan - Knee Deep In My Heart

 

  • Author
Very glad to see Christina Perri on the Heart FM playlist and Radio 2's Record of the Week! :wub:
Latest Heart FM Playlist | 19th February 2014

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

James Blunt - Heart To Heart

I wonder why James Blunt is on the "heart" playlist :thinking:

 

Good to see Vance Joy in there, the extra airplay will definitely help its chart run :)

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Latest Heart FM Playlist | 24th June 2014

 

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

Calvin Harris - Summer

Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love

Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Ella Henderson - Ghost

Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

John Legend - All Of Me

Katy Perry - Birthday

MAGIC! - Rude

Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good

Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Pharrell Williams - Happy

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

 

Songs removed from playlist

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man

Christina Perri - Human

Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky

Ellie Goulding - Burn

Gary Barlow - Let Me Go

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

James Blunt - Heart To Heart

Katy Perry - Roar

Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know

One Direction - Story Of My Life

Passenger - Let Her Go

Vance Joy - Riptide

  • Author
Finally Heart FM's playlist has been updated!
great to see Heart supporting really fresh songs such as Locked Out Of Heaven, Dear Darlin, How Long Will I Love You, Just Give Me A Reason, Happy, Wake Me Up and Counting Stars :cheer:
The Heart FM playlist is EMBARRASSING.

 

How so?...

 

I'm fairly sure Wake Me Up, among others, have been on their playlist for absolutely ages and they just didn't update the website until now. It's not a case of them only just playlisting some old songs. :P

  • Author
Well 'Wake Me Up' and 'Counting Stars' for example weren't on the latest playlist update from February so at most they have been officially playlisted from February onwards which is still several months after they were released so he does have a point. Although as a playlist overall it does look more up-to-date than usual.
I'm pretty sure Heart don't follow the playlist anyway. A large amount of what they play from whenever I've been forced to listen to it is stuff from past decades.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.