November 27, 20241 yr best thing is that the date Lana mentioned is a Wednesday :D I wouldn't be massively surprised if Lana does a Tyler, the Creator and releases midweek tbf.
November 27, 20241 yr I entered queue at 35k and stayed on and made it in. It was making me choose individual sears which was soo infuriating. Clicked on two, said they’d been taken and so to try again, and then it automatically refreshed and took me to checkout! It’s annoying that the ones they gave me are right at the nosebleeds sec 552 but I’m just happy to be in the stadium lol
November 27, 20241 yr Got to the front of the queue twice and was then promptly kicked off both times. Somehow still managed to get a decent ticket on third attempt. Looks like there are still a few available Edited November 27, 20241 yr by Esmerelda
November 27, 20241 yr I'm going to try in the Live Nation presale tomorrow - I presume there's only a certain amount of tickets allocated to each presale, and they have to save a certain amount for the general sale? I hope that's how it works as it means if I'm not successful tomorrow I can still try general sale on Friday.
November 29, 20241 yr Author A new Wembley date has been added for Friday 4th July! I'm having rotten luck so far - nothing in the pre-sale, now in the general sale my queue for the Thursday date has been frozen for about 15 minutes, then for the new date I'm behind 52k people :drama: even the Eras tour was smoother than this for me so far :lol: Edit: Thursday queue finally updated and there's nothing left, sigh :(
November 29, 20241 yr Author Managed to get good seats for the new Wembley date even behind 50k people :cheer: the prices are outrageous though :( mourning how much less I paid for the cancelled 2020 date x
November 29, 20241 yr Managed to get tickets for the Friday show, they're in the nosebleeds but it's fine, my daughter is going to be over the moon :)
November 29, 20241 yr Nosebleed seats are the seats right at the top. The highest tiers. They’re called that as hikers are prone to nosebleeds when they climb high altitudes so it’s a play on how high up you are lol
November 29, 20241 yr well at least you got a panoramic view unless you're in the pit, you're gonna use the screens anyway
June 22, 20251 yr Author Lana's U.K. and Ireland support acts have been announced as Addison Rae, BANKS and London Grammar!not sure my excitement levels can cope with Lana and Addison on the same day x
June 22, 20251 yr Guess that's why she posted a video on IG a few weeks ago driving while listening to Diet Pepsi! <3
June 23, 20251 yr On 22/06/2025 at 12:42, Jade said:Lana's U.K. and Ireland support acts have been announced as Addison Rae, BANKS and London Grammar!not sure my excitement levels can cope with Lana and Addison on the same day xYep, very excited too. I'm flying back from a work trip to Dubai that day and landing at 3pm so fingers crossed for no delays and I make it to Wembley!
August 28, 20251 yr guess it's a reference to Sylvia Plath/killing yourself by putting the head on the stove or something like that
July 16Jul 16 Lana has announced that she will release not one, but two albums, on Instagram. One of them is still called Stove.https://www.instagram.com/p/Da1YjPPGpDI/So much has happened over the last four years, so much time waiting for things to come together and so much time wondering if it was ok that things were falling apart. Patience was the key, and in between the songs came new thoughts about old friends and new dreams and from the doubt of whether the tree I had been planting would grow- came new sprouts and so grew a new rose bush underneath the willow-...A large companion album, compiled by as many people as I could find to help me gather my thoughts about how much was changing.Stove is so lovely and intact as it was intended to be-a classic album if I may say, a lot of of which we've toured and you've heard - but not all of it. Thank you to everybody involved.And as the years went by, came a beautiful, secondary album... A commentary of sorts on everything that has been going on, and the patience that was required- and the trust I had to have that not all the things that weren't working was just because of me. I'm grateful for all my collaborators, I guess it took what it took to finish it. I need a month to finish putting it together, and then send my two albums to vinyl. Thank you for waiting. It certainly is two of my most beautiful pieces of work, rooted in what I thought would be made out of growth and joy but was peppered with a secondary compilation of songs that sprouted from doubt, hopefulness, and the understanding that new beginnings truly mean starting completely fresh and over. When life decides to send you down another river, it's really not your choice and it's truly an adventure of its own.I wrote about it. Now it's time to trust the process and go downstream. I'm so grateful to everyone who's still on board with me. And of course, I wish the best to everyone who stayed on land. Of course I understand.Just kidding. I thought we were in the boat together.
Create an account or sign in to comment